• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

reading the signs. (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
"Going for the kiss" is the worst idea ever.

Can anyone seriously tell me they have done this?

It is so ridiculous, we are not living in a teen-flick.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Stick your man pole in her love hole.

frootloop

HSC
Egronk said:
"Going for the kiss" is the worst idea ever.

Can anyone seriously tell me they have done this?

It is so ridiculous, we are not living in a teen-flick.
... but it's so sweet. :eek:

Lions_Fist

HSC
It's the delicate balance that is always rather hard to balance...
Confident without being sleezy, friendly without being needy.

A good way of finding out if a chick is actually into you after you think there are signs, is to bring out some D+M conversations. Ask her some personal stuff and see how reluctant she is to say stuff... If she's into you, she's more likely to tell you stuff because they don't really want to blow you off (I just get this strong feeling sja will quote this). Hell it sounds manipulative, and don't do it unless you get some fairly strong signs, because anyone who has had it done to them before picks it up a mile off and it can make the situation awkward...

RiCkiE

HSC
Lions_Fist said:
It's the delicate balance that is always rather hard to balance...
Confident without being sleezy, friendly without being needy.

A good way of finding out if a chick is actually into you after you think there are signs, is to bring out some D+M conversations. Ask her some personal stuff and see how reluctant she is to say stuff... If she's into you, she's more likely to tell you stuff because they don't really want to blow you off (I just get this strong feeling sja will quote this). Hell it sounds manipulative, and don't do it unless you get some fairly strong signs, because anyone who has had it done to them before picks it up a mile off and it can make the situation awkward...
but...what if they're just really good friends? :confused: then they're just as likely to tell you stuff.

Lions_Fist

HSC
If you're just really good friends, and one of them believes they are getting signs off of the other, then there is some imbalance in the friendship.
Hell! I'm not saying I don't have D+M's with good friends, of course I do.

I still hold by my philosophy that if one of you is testing the temperature of the water, someone's going to spill the pot.

joe_rulez37

HSC
Deep and meaningful's are good, but I find that some girls like to talk about it to any person. Hell, I've only know this girl properly for a month, and she's already telling me about her family issues. What's with that?!

Lions_Fist

HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
Deep and meaningful's are good, but I find that some girls like to talk about it to any person. Hell, I've only know this girl properly for a month, and she's already telling me about her family issues. What's with that?!
Mmm without knowing exactly what you two talk about it's hard to pass judgement on that. But it's possible that you have D+M confused with "common bitching session". I've had D+M with a person after I knew them for a week (and no it wasn't because I thought they were making moves :p), just because they were a really kind and decent person. You can tell the difference usually by whether it occurs once or twice at most, or whether it is a common thing.

Well "common bitching session" is probably the wrong tag to put on it. We all have our paint on the walls don't we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)