• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

REAL TALK HOW TO GET ABOVE 99.50 (1 Viewer)

makkapakka1234

HSC
very cliche but its all about consistency throughout the whole year, balancing effective note taking with active recall while on top of exams and take homes
off topic but i love ur pfp i dont listen to taylor swift but like its so cute AHAHAHAH

weeze

HSC
dude you have no idea how much this helps to clear my mind. It's like everyone told me that if you do good in yr 11 then ur going to do good in yr 12 and lowkey im doing poop AHAHAHA but like GOOD LUCK FOR UR TRIALS + HSC!!
hellll noo people who say that are total liars like ok everyone is different but legit I've seen the opposite happen so much... of course you have the people who are consistent throughout year 11 and 12 but a lot of kids who did well in year 11 get complacent with their marks and start slipping in year 12 since you aren't learning the same things and you definitely have to put a lot more work in.

trust bro i got like straight Bs in year 11 i was the most average student of average students and honestly i was pretty disappointed with my marks like you are right now. i was so confused last year because i had been putting in effort into my subjects but just wasn't getting the results and i realised it was because I wasn't doing the right things such as looking at the syllabus, looking at exemplar work or reading the marking criteria properly. legit last year i would look at my mark, be frustrated with it and then throw it in the trash without even reading my teachers feedback LMAO dont do that. my mediocre marks in yr 11 gave me the adrenaline to persevere and improve in year 12 which resulted in me being really happy and proud with my marks so far. anyways year 12 will go by super quickly so you need to pace yourself and try your hardest to be consistent so you can get the results you want! ! good luck :headbang:

makkapakka1234

HSC
hellll noo people who say that are total liars like ok everyone is different but legit I've seen the opposite happen so much... of course you have the people who are consistent throughout year 11 and 12 but a lot of kids who did well in year 11 get complacent with their marks and start slipping in year 12 since you aren't learning the same things and you definitely have to put a lot more work in.

trust bro i got like straight Bs in year 11 i was the most average student of average students and honestly i was pretty disappointed with my marks like you are right now. i was so confused last year because i had been putting in effort into my subjects but just wasn't getting the results and i realised it was because I wasn't doing the right things such as looking at the syllabus, looking at exemplar work or reading the marking criteria properly. legit last year i would look at my mark, be frustrated with it and then throw it in the trash without even reading my teachers feedback LMAO dont do that. my mediocre marks in yr 11 gave me the adrenaline to persevere and improve in year 12 which resulted in me being really happy and proud with my marks so far. anyways year 12 will go by super quickly so you need to pace yourself and try your hardest to be consistent so you can get the results you want! ! good luck :headbang:
AAH good luck with ur trials bro u got this.. literally motivated me to finish my maths hw ahahahhaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)