• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

requesting opinions thanks!! (1 Viewer)

erfaz

HSC
hey guys i just want to know if i can still get an ATAR of 85 with my first set of assesment marks ?

I honestly have put no effort into this term at all, no way near as much as i should be ( <1 hour ever 2-3 days, and a bit of cramming b4 test's ) but will catch up on everything needed these holidays, anyway ...

Subjects:
-2u maths
-stand english
-bio
-pd
-ancient
-ext his

2u maths: have done 2 assesments (8% weighing each) and got 94% then 88% - out of all the 2u students only (not inc 3u) im ranking 2nd in course (3 classes of 2u students)

stand english : 20% weighing english speech and got 15/20 - ranking 1st in class but nfi rest of course (my class is pretty downy tho)

Bio: 25% weighing assignment on enzymes - so far 7/10(one more section needs to be marked) dont know what i will be /15 but majority or class is 8.5 + so far

Pdhpe : 10% weighing test - got 14/20 ranking 15/50 i think

Ancient : 14/25 - was 15% weighing but i am way below average (rank wise)

ext hist : a 5% weighing proposal and got 2/5 :( (did morning b4 it was due)

so yea in general if i make a good study pattern and keep consistent can i still get an atar of 85 + ? thanks heaps

btw i go to Pennant Hills high school incase it has anything to do with end result ? it came 166/412 this year im pre sure

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
You've done alright for your first set of assessment tasks and they're not worth that much overall anyway, so getting your desired ATAR should be no worries at all. :)

zyzz_tank

HSC
lol your scores look pretty shit bro, maybe you should consider stopping school or looking at an ATAR of maybe 50-60...probs shitty unis would do you well. Lol, 85+ would be really out of your zone because you clearly are too dumb for your subjects and waking up the morning before to do an assessment task is just pathetic. You clearly are a fucktard in the making and need to consider taking up fulltime work or even living on the dole...your just wasting your time at school and you should be ashamed of your marks you pathetic dimwitted son of a dumbfuck.

suling

HSC
Ignore the above, obviously.

If you actually start putting effort in, I mean straight away, and keep it up consistently throughout the year it should be no problem. However, don't expect to achieve that sort of ATAR by continuing to put no effort in and just cramming before the HSC -assessment ranks are important!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
As long as you stay on top of your work load, you'll be fine.

Take this advice. Know your Syllabus! I didn't write dot point notes until the trials, and it showed in my science marks. My maths pulled me through thankfully.

Start now, get the syllabus, and make notes for each dot point. That way you're covered for everything they can ask you, and you'll get 85 easily.

erfaz

HSC
thanks heaps haha massive relief to know im not fuarked.
yea il get the syllabus out and start writing notes on everything weve done soon :)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
obviously you're not fucked... If you try harder for the rest of ur assessment tasks you can achieve 96+ easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)