• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Respect for terrorists. (3 Viewers)

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
1. The terrorists don't want them there. The Iraqis don't want them there. People like you don't want them there. They should leave. Give them back Saddam. Everyone will be happy again.

2. Did Saddam test chemical weapons on his own people. YES! Did Saddam execute thounsands of people for no particular reason. YES! So should America have just let him continue to do that. You talk about UN approval, does the UN approve that?

3. Your taking it out of context. Probably because you have no argument

4. How's your sign going?
Just read some more of the thread:

the main problem with that argument is: if Saddam was so horribly bad, which you seem to be fairly sure about, why wasn't something done earlier? Why not during the first Gulf War? The best part of your evidence for his brutality comes from that war and the resulting refugees - the Iran-Iraq war and the Kuwait invasion. So why did it suddenly suit US interests in 2003 but not 1991, given the same situation presumably existed? Similarly, WMDs - all through the 1990s better evidence existed for WMDs in Iraq thanks to UN weapons inspectors. Yet the UN refused to back the US in 2003. Hmmm. All through the 90s the worst Iraq got were inspections, sanctions (which hurt civilians not Saddam), a no fly zone and sporadic bombing with attendant collateral damage. Did the US need to flex its military muscle again? If so, that's hardly a justification for the mess that nows exists, from which none of the initiating Coalition countries should withdraw.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Killing Iraqi prisoners is out of the question. Besides, the Yanks killing prisoners won't stop the Iraqis killing westerners. A few dead Iraqis is acceptable to their cause, which is to "free Iraq from the Western infidels"

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Killing Iraqi prisoners is out of the question. Besides, the Yanks killing prisoners won't stop the Iraqis killing westerners. A few dead Iraqis is acceptable to their cause, which is to "free Iraq from the Western infidels"
when you examine these issues...
it's so very hard to get an accurate perspective from a western, developed nation viewpoint...

lengstar

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If they started beheading more innocent people then the next step would be to start bombing various parts of Iraq and killing innocent Iraqis, they will learn to stop pissing the US off eventually.

I think intelligent people would respect their actions in counterattacking the actions of the terrorists, and everyone else could just piss off.

America has not fucked their country, they have made it better. I guess you aren't familiar with the mass executions that occured under Saddams rule, not to mention testing chemical weapons on his own people. Obviously a select group of morons who continue to attack troops would rather be executed with chemical weapons so maybe the US should provide them with that option. They can set up "I would rather have chemical weapons tested on me and be executed like the good old days" camps.

You obviously didn't think before you started typing. Maybe if you or one of your friends of family was being beheaded in Iraq you would change your mind.
omfg, this is opposed to wiping out all your friends, family and other loved ones with a single bomb. you truly are fucked in the head. fuck i hate this debate. i agree with mudrug. fuck the americans for invading iraq, let them suffer the consequences of their actions.

ahmad

HSC
N/A
let me give u guys an economical stat.............
Americans economy relies on a war every 3 to 4 years to survive international competitiveness..................
americas economy is heavily based on the weapons industry...........
they have shown many example of this in the past

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
ahmad said:
let me give u guys an economical stat.............
Americans economy relies on a war every 3 to 4 years to survive international competitiveness..................
americas economy is heavily based on the weapons industry...........
they have shown many example of this in the past

heheh ahmad...keeping up with Mr. K in economics class are we?

ahmad

HSC
N/A
I think it was the 1980s when american was secretly supplying weapons to iraq and iran to fight against each other.......................
America went to apkistan to resolve the kashmir conflict but ended up selling millions of dollars worth of weapons to both india and pakistan.............
there are even morre examples......

ahmad

HSC
N/A
sad but true

by the way people say that they have no respect for terrorist, why wouldn't u since u dont hear they're side of the story.................
In the siege of the school in russia alot of the terrorist were women, the reason for the being that their loved ones especially their husband and children were killed were killed by russian soldiers in chechnya and they find themselfs in a point of their lifes where there is no point in living

The deaths toll of the children killed in the seige was 400 while lateline on ABC proved that 80,000 chechnyan children have died due to russian soldiers......... what a ratio dont u think

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
the real terrorism is spread by america and caused by america
they are the ones who kill the innocent
then when you have no other method of fighting back because you dont have "weapons of mass destruction" or all the military power america does,
you fight with what you have..wether it be suicide bombings..throwing stones at the israeli border or behedding one captured westerner
whatever you can do to DEFEND yourself
even if you are labelled a "terrorist"

i think their methods are smart..

neuro_logik

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
America has not fucked their country, they have made it better. I guess you aren't familiar with the mass executions that occured under Saddams rule, not to mention testing chemical weapons on his own people. Obviously a select group of morons who continue to attack troops would rather be executed with chemical weapons so maybe the US should provide them with that option. They can set up "I would rather have chemical weapons tested on me and be executed like the good old days" camps.

You obviously didn't think before you started typing. Maybe if you or one of your friends of family was being beheaded in Iraq you would change your mind.
ITS TIME TO PLAY, COUNT HOW MANY COUNTRIES THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS FUCKED UP GAME!

Since the end of WW2 America has been responsible for making countries better! now lets count!

1.Vietnam: American Government Assassinate the South Vietnamese Leader Ngo Dan Diem (US Gov't Sponsored Dictator along with various other South Vietnamese Generals). This was an action to insight action against the North Vietnamese

2. Chile: The American Government appoint Augusto Pinochet the President of Chile and reigned between 1973-1990, and during this time has commited various humanitarian crimes and genocide.

3. Phillippines: American Government after WW2 appoint Ferdinand Marcos as the President in 1945 and ruled the country for 20 years under Martial Law.

4. Afganistan: American Government provides arms, militant training and "aid" to the Mujahadeen (sp?) and the Taliban to fight off the Soviet troops invading the country. (Look where that "aid" went during sept. 11)

5. Iraq: During the 1980's the US Government Provides arms and funding to Saddam Hussain (Wow another good friend to the US) to combat Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. This American Gov't Funding is then used to develop biological and chemical weapons (Has the American Govenment Made the country better?), and are then used against the Kurds in the north of Iraq.

6. In 1979 the US government supported General Chun Doo-hawn as the leader of South Korea, and supported his orders that lead to the death of civilians in the Kwangju reigion in South Korea.

Well thats all I could remember and the time i have, but then again it shows the effect of American foreign policy and how it has made some nations better in our history
:rolleyes:

The American Gov't are the BIGGEST fucking terrorists in the world! All hail the Evil Empire!

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
neuro_logik said:
ITS TIME TO PLAY, COUNT HOW MANY COUNTRIES THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS FUCKED UP GAME!

Since the end of WW2 America has been responsible for making countries better! now lets count!

1.Vietnam: American Government Assassinate the South Vietnamese Leader Ngo Dan Diem (US Gov't Sponsored Dictator along with various other South Vietnamese Generals). This was an action to insight action against the North Vietnamese

2. Chile: The American Government appoint Augusto Pinochet the President of Chile and reigned between 1973-1990, and during this time has commited various humanitarian crimes and genocide.

3. Phillippines: American Government after WW2 appoint Ferdinand Marcos as the President in 1945 and ruled the country for 20 years under Martial Law.

4. Afganistan: American Government provides arms, militant training and "aid" to the Mujahadeen (sp?) and the Taliban to fight off the Soviet troops invading the country. (Look where that "aid" went during sept. 11)

5. Iraq: During the 1980's the US Government Provides arms and funding to Saddam Hussain (Wow another good friend to the US) to combat Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. This American Gov't Funding is then used to develop biological and chemical weapons (Has the American Govenment Made the country better?), and are then used against the Kurds in the north of Iraq.

6. In 1979 the US government supported General Chun Doo-hawn as the leader of South Korea, and supported his orders that lead to the death of civilians in the Kwangju reigion in South Korea.

Well thats all I could remember and the time i have, but then again it shows the effect of American foreign policy and how it has made some nations better in our history

The American Gov't are the BIGGEST fucking terrorists in the world! All hail the Evil Empire!
I'm not saying they haven't fucked other countries before. I'm saying they haven't fucked Iraq now. If the terrorists would stop taking people and beheading them and bombing constantly then maybe America will be able to leave.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
why do you think the "terrorists" are capturing people and behedding them?
correct me if im wrong but werent they giving certain countries like 24 hours to leve and if they didnt withdraw their troops they would kill the persons they took hostage?

so its vice versa..
if america would leave and the other countries involved like u.k and australia.. there would be no need to behead people
and you say beheading and bombing like its such a nasty thing..
like killing someone or suicide bombings are so terrible compared to the mass killings by america..when they bomb civilians...whats the difference
they just as bad as eachother..iraqis just need a way to defend themselves..geez

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
neuro_logik said:

Did you write this yourself?

I'd just like to point out that point 4 is wrong. Russia hasn't been a Soviet country for about 14 years now. I'm pretty sure it was 1990 they broke up. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) Also, the US wouldn't be so stupid to give "aid" to a nation well know for breeding terrorists and that was fighting one of their friends. The cold war is over, mate.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
soha said:
why do you think the "terrorists" are capturing people and behedding them?
correct me if im wrong but werent they giving certain countries like 24 hours to leve and if they didnt withdraw their troops they would kill the persons they took hostage?

so its vice versa..
if america would leave and the other countries involved like u.k and australia.. there would be no need to behead people
and you say beheading and bombing like its such a nasty thing..
like killing someone or suicide bombings are so terrible compared to the mass killings by america..when they bomb civilians...whats the difference
they just as bad as eachother..iraqis just need a way to defend themselves..geez
So its fine that terrorists are capturing people and killing them as long as they give 24 hours notice? Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

tattoodguy

Yeah i respect terrorists. Cos there the under dog and they still show up to fight.

Especially in iraq they are fighting for something honorable.

I support contractors being killled cos they are profiting from the suffering of the iraqies. But i do not support or respect killling charity workers.

Rorix

HSC
ITT we celebrate shooting children in the back as they run away and then claim to be taking the moral high ground.

ahmad

HSC
N/A
America is the one doing wrong............As long as they don't get out of iraq they are responsible for all the beheading that are occuring in iraq..................

i do feel soory for the victims but they have their reasons as well.................we just don't know as we are only told one side of the story by the this fucking media
DISGRACEFUL

Rorix

HSC
yeah, the media totally didn't cover that 'justification for shooting children in the back as they ran away' story.

And I looked at 3 different channels and 2 newspapers.

Fucking sellouts. When will the media get some balls?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
Yeah i respect terrorists. Cos there the under dog and they still show up to fight.

Especially in iraq they are fighting for something honorable.

I support contractors being killled cos they are profiting from the suffering of the iraqies. But i do not support or respect killling charity workers.
Contractors aren't profiting from the missery of Iraqis. They are trying to help the Iraqis by building new infrastructure which had been destroyed or neglected under the old regime.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
ahmad said:
America is the one doing wrong............As long as they don't get out of iraq they are responsible for all the beheading that are occuring in iraq..................

i do feel soory for the victims but they have their reasons as well.................we just don't know as we are only told one side of the story by the this fucking media
DISGRACEFUL
Yeah, they are all so fucking one sided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)