• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SAM UAI Prediction (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
dave_119 said:
i hope they go up as well.. society had turned gay, we all need above 70 to do anything at uni..... soon that'll go up to 90 to do arts or some bird course~~~

r u saying that uai's r dropping each year, what happens in 5 yrs when ppl get 60 and r the smartest people.. its just away to keep the average kids away from uni, we all need to be rocket scientists.. i entered my marks and will get a uai of 71, but that will go down, as the trend continues....
I HOPE IT GOES UP
Wow, it's as if Universities are turning into institutions of education accepting people who can pay, or who actually tried and succeeded. Who would have thought it?

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
this is how mine go

2001: 95.80

2002: 91.05

2003: 92.00

i hope it stays at 92 or above. check my profile of you wanna see what subjects i do

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm gunna get somewhere between 85-90.. i didn't read any of the prescribed english texts, i just looked at study guides... i didn't do one of the assignments for one of my subjects, i had very average ranks (i beat all my assessment marks with test marks).
Honestly.. i put in a fair bit of effort but not that much... if you're not willing to put in a tiny bit of effort no u shouldn't get to go to university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)