• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should i call? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok, so last week (wednesday) i had an interview for a job at a chicken shop. The guy i talked to asked for my phone number during the interview and said he would call me that friday...well i still havent heard from him, and since he did say he would see about possibly starting me there this week i'm wondering whether it would be rude to call and ask what's happening. i dont want to seem pushy but i kind of want this job.

Natla

HSC
hey there!

hmm i would wait until friday until you call up to give them a week.. maybe they havent had time with new years and all that. but yes call them!

good luck :)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
generally i'd say call, but as its new years, give them a couple more days to get back to you...they may not have opened back up yet

hellomike

HSC
Alot of companies are trying to get back to normal and many things have to be re-organised. Just stay patient and if not in the next few days, politely call the person.

Chris.

HSC
when he said we'll call you..do u think it was a "we'll call you" (yes shes very good), or "we'll call you" (dont bother mate) ?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Chris. said:
when he said we'll call you..do u think it was a "we'll call you" (yes shes very good), or "we'll call you" (dont bother mate) ?
it was the good kind, he had practically hired me (well this is the impression i certainly got from him lol) but wanted to call to arrange training, etc. So yeah, i'll give him a couple more days and then just check up politely. it can't hurt. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)