• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Should I choose ANU? (1 Viewer)

Dave342543

HSC
Hey yall,
I've received a Selection Rank of 97+ and received an early offer for Double Arts, Social Sciences, Business and Science at ANU!

I want to study PPE/Political Science or PPE/Law or PPE/International Relations.
(ik I can't choose law with my offer but I would change it for the December round if I wanted to)

I wanted some feedback on how good the PPE and other Courses are (from students who actually did some of those units at ANU).
Not sure if I should move down (live in Syd), I like the campus. Theres a couple people on here that have reported a really bad experience so I was curious, especially about how good PPE actually is and if the Undergrads are given enough attention given the research focus of the Uni. Any feedback about if Pol Sci is even worth doing next to PPE or if IR is better is great too.

Thanks yall in advance. :)

skzza

HSC
I don't go anu but from what I've heard the workload (especially social science) is heavily research-based and self-learning compared to unis like unsw etc which have more engaging teaching methods. If you're planning to study law I'd definitely recommend coming to sydney for that rather than anu 🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)