• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sims Fanatics. (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
What's your fave sims so far?
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims 3
??????

I like sims 2 better than sims 3 but that may be because I have all the expansion packs. I was so excited about Sims 3 but this sort of made me disappointed when I played the game even though it was pretty good.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
the sims 2 was a much more advanced game than the sims 1. the difference between them was massive.
the sims 3 doesnt vary as much from the sims 2 formula except for the concept of cohesive gameplay.

that said, i think it's unfair to compare the base sims 3 game with the entire sims 2 series.
I succumbed to pressure and purchased the sims 3 and am disappointed by the variety in build mode decorative objects. I also dont like the lack of stage pieces. I used to use those ALL the time.

That said, since it's a base game, i expect all this stuff will eventuate with the numerous EPs.

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
What's your fave sims so far?
Sims 1
Sims 2
Sims 3
??????

I like sims 2 better than sims 3 but that may be because I have all the expansion packs. I was so excited about Sims 3 but this sort of made me disappointed when I played the game even though it was pretty good.

sims 2
coz i havent played sims 3
stuck in those stupid assignments :vcross:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I used to be a sims addict good and proper.

What's the richest you've been without cheats?

Big Boss

Banned
HSC
N/A
This new generation of Australian children is a disgrace.
Playing video games of such low calibre is not to be tolerated.
I believe you would all be killed in a simple hand-to-hand fight.

Jaylee42003

HSC
the sims 2 was a much more advanced game than the sims 1. the difference between them was massive.
the sims 3 doesnt vary as much from the sims 2 formula except for the concept of cohesive gameplay.
^^that. I rkn there was so much more they could have changed from the transition of the sims 2 > 3. Still alright game tho.

MissGiggles

HSC
its really good that sims 3 is so much more compact because it runs much more smoothly. however i tried to play "my sister's copy"(you know what it's like when your parent buys something for the family but its somehow "theirs") on my dad's laptop (a pretty decent sony vaio) and it was epic fail. i loaded it, i went into it, i opened create-a-sim and it crashed. i reloaded and purposely went psycho clicking buttons and it crashed again. fast forward five times and i've established i can't play it because dad will shift off his computer for an hour if she screams, but i'm not little and obnoxious enough.

91Thoth

HSC
I like the Sims 3 mostly from an architectural perpestive. I love designing homes in it. Great way to blow of steam for a couple hours :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)