• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Single Gays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSTARRAW

ihavenothing said:
yeh well it depends on wat kinda school u go 2 lyk mine, neways i havent sucked dick in 4 mths im getting cravings as bad as a fireman on methadone
Man, if only girls would have the same mentality. This world would be a better place. Dude, you don't know what your missing out on, eating pussy is the shit. Give up that dick shit you fairy!!!

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Man, if only girls would have the same mentality. This world would be a better place. Dude, you don't know what your missing out on, eating pussy is the shit. Give up that dick shit you fairy!!!
wtf i just think the same way u feel about sucking dick i cant change my sexuality i didnt suggest u go deep throat sum hot guy.

GSTARRAW

Well then, looks like we have ourselves a situation then don't we mr i like to poon ass.

GSTARRAW

ihavenothing said:
ur gonna be the most popular asshole in the Long Bay Hilton if u gaybash.
Mate, there'll be no gay-bashing in this neck of the woods. As far as im concerned, males who take it up the ass deserve to be fucken murdered, and if i was to be sent to long-bay, i'd rather have one killed knowing theres one less in the world would make my time in there much better.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Mate, there'll be no gay-bashing in this neck of the woods. As far as im concerned, males who take it up the ass deserve to be fucken murdered, and if i was to be sent to long-bay, i'd rather have one killed knowing theres one less in the world would make my time in there much better.
wat have gays ever done to you, being homophobic is the same wiv bein racist or sexist and it is backwards in society to do stuff like dat.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
They've done nothing, and if one ever tried, it'll be the last time he sees day. Heck i don't care if homophobia is the same as racism or sexism, at the end of the day god created male and female (adam & eve) not fucken adam and steve. Dick was created for pussy, pussy was created for dick.
You either accept that or you don't, in our little situation here you're obviously don't, so go find some other gay kid and plough into his anus or give him head and let him cum on your face while you smile at him joyfully. Fucken poof.
yeh well if u believe in gid and still talk like that u seem like a very religious man and where is there proof god existed. Anyway this is still a free country and i can fuck whoever i want, that includes ur mum, ur dad, ur grandma, ur postman, etc. If u believe that we were meant to like the opposite sex then how come we have sexual feelings for the same sex that we cant change. Well u fuckin got me confused. Fuckhead.

K

katie_tully

Flop your want out in public and see how many phone numbers you get.

GSTARRAW

ihavenothing said:
yeh well if u believe in gid and still talk like that u seem like a very religious man and where is there proof god existed. Anyway this is still a free country and i can fuck whoever i want, that includes ur mum, ur dad, ur grandma, ur postman, etc. If u believe that we were meant to like the opposite sex then how come we have sexual feelings for the same sex that we cant change. Well u fuckin got me confused. Fuckhead.
Proof god existed....... Something called a bible mate.

Well looks like we got ourselves a situation if you got 'feelings' for the same sex. Your just a downright fag who needs a beating to straighten yourself up motherfucker, same thing if we had a fag existant in this family would happen.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Proof god existed....... Something called a bible mate.
Well looks like we got ourselves a situation if you got 'feelings' for the same sex. Your just a downright fag who needs a beating to straighten yourself up motherfucker, same thing if we had a fag existant in this family would happen.
yeh and they can prove shit happened after thousands of years and translations but a buddhist wouldnt believe a bible then would they? there is no way u could ever get me to believe in any of that shit. Homosexuality is legal in this country and i can capitalise on that and u need ur heads checked if ur family does that shit + could get thrown in the slammer and u will be the jailbait on the receiving end of a member of the same sex to show u wat its like. Looks like now u mite be on an African river that goes thru Cairo, i think ud mite wanna book a bear to get all ur orifices taken care of and cleaned.

ps. the river is the nile jailbait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)