• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So hard to find these at Maq Uni.. (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
And then record her in 48 khz, 32 bit audio running straight into the sweet sweet line in

iwannarock

HSC
AsyLum said:
And then record her in 48 khz, 32 bit audio running straight into the sweet sweet line in
hahahhahhaha.

:rofl:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Though with the drums and the panning of the room, you may need to run a compressor during the climax, it'd just start clipping once you got to the business end of things.

denise_niracle

HSC
N/A
The only ones I know of are located in Sam Bar (top level) and the underground one near Central Courtyard

I didn't know the Sam Bar one was that grose lol ><

bassqueen16

HSC
i live in E3A and ive heard theyre pretty rad toilets compared to the rest of the uni, ive been to the ones in the Library in year 12, UGH they are narse-tay :( they fail

ALLLICE

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
i live in E3A and ive heard theyre pretty rad toilets compared to the rest of the uni, ive been to the ones in the Library in year 12, UGH they are narse-tay :( they fail
LoL did u get a macquarie library card for extension history too?

CieL

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
X5B toilets get 5 stars
Library toilets get 4 stars
Am I missing out on something?

Everytime I visit the library toilets, no matter which level, there's always [I kid you not] some fob in there chucking a shit..

Alot of the times I push open the outside door, get a whiff, then head straight back out..

*hopeful*

HSC
e7b toilets are pretty icky and always full...as someone said you'll find them everywhere soon enough

haha talk about bad signage, i saw the first years going up the exit ramps as well on monday :eek:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i'm weird - i've never had the urge to go to the loo's at uni in the year + i've been there

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
LoL did u get a macquarie library card for extension history too?
*holds hand up* i got one of those too!!!
:p

CieL said:
Am I missing out on something?

Everytime I visit the library toilets, no matter which level, there's always [I kid you not] some fob in there chucking a shit..

Alot of the times I push open the outside door, get a whiff, then head straight back out..
Oh, i keep using the same toilets though. Now that you mention it, the other toilets are quite crappy. I keep using the ones on level 2 - maybe 4 stars is generous though...

ALLLICE

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
*holds hand up* i got one of those too!!!
:p
I'm suprised! All the other first yrs I've told this to are like "what? really?"... I think we're a dying breed :cool:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
level 2 library toilets aren't bad, level 3 need a makeover

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
I'm suprised! All the other first yrs I've told this to are like "what? really?"... I think we're a dying breed :cool:
My experiences at maq uni during year 12 was what made me ultimately decide that i wanted to go to Maq uni :)

In year 12 we went to the cool ancient History museum at X5B (for ancient history)and we visited the library to get our library cards for extension history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)