• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So how is everyone going at Macq? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
come visit me! i feel the same - heaps of breaks - hardly anyone to spend them with!
we can glare at each others ipod headphones (or not :p)

ARTS100 - Lots of fun, even though I have a non-alternate dress sense
CUL100 - a bit boring, but tutes are great!
MAS104 - Lectures are always good, kill me when it omes tutes I swear!
MUS100 - FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!
OMG! ARTS100!!! :D:D

That is the BEST and most fun unit you will EVER do, I swear :D Don't worry about the non-alternate dress sense - everyone is very accepting :) There's usually a huge variety of people doing arts100 :)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
OMG who are you???

*stalks you*

You have probably noticed me - the one with the laptop by now - although last week there were 3 laptop people - yay for nerdness!!!
Even that guy that spoke had one *good on him*

but yeah - i don't dress alternative but - i think the winner has to be 'pink bling bling girl' I know her name but, I won't reveal that on the forum so for now - she is pink fluro girl...

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
OMG who are you???

*stalks you*

You have probably noticed me - the one with the laptop by now - although last week there were 3 laptop people - yay for nerdness!!!
Even that guy that spoke had one *good on him*

but yeah - i don't dress alternative but - i think the winner has to be 'pink bling bling girl' I know her name but, I won't reveal that on the forum so for now - she is pink fluro girl...
Oooh, fluro pink girl! :D She's in my ARTS210 class. A little confused as to why she's doing "the foundation class" for the BCA when she's already doing ARTS210 (second-year BCA subject) but hey... maybe she got a waiver or something.

As for ARTS100, I did it last year :(

CieL

HSC
little-rat-boi said:
I KNOW THAT SUBSTITUTE FOR BBA103 WAS SOOOOOO CRAPPPPPPP... i'm so so so behind BBA103 .. how you fairing with it.. and i missed my first tutorial for it .. argh... would you have your answers for the first tutorial so i can check them with mine.. i never knew tut's started this week arghhhh!! cant belive i missed my frist one
My first tute was shit.
I had no idea you were supposed to answer the Qs before the tute? Or at least I saw a few people who did it already before class..
I mentioned I had this asian USYD chick which had HORRIBLE english and I didnt catch half the things she said.
Plus, all the students answered the Qs so I don't know myself if it is 100% right.. what she did was provide a few graphs.. repeat a few things.. ramble on a bit.. and kept telling us she's "as eager as us to get out so she could beat the traffic before peak hour"

Which tute are you enrolled for anyway?

HSC
I'm at the 2pm session on monday how about you? Do you have to do the tut questions, like does the tutor ask each person a question or something?

CieL

HSC
little-rat-boi said:
I'm at the 2pm session on monday how about you? Do you have to do the tut questions, like does the tutor ask each person a question or something?
I'm enrolled at the 3pm session on monday, but yesterday I went to the 2pm one.. sat at the back row ehehhe

I hate that asian USYDer of a tutor.. she's so rude.

Nar.. she just talks, she expects you to participate, but the tute you're in, no-one says anything.. so I'm prolly going back to the 3pm one since there's business people in it and they seem to participate (and know what's going on) and I can leech off their knowledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)