• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Someone analyse my marks plz to determine UAI (1 Viewer)

Mossad

hehe thanks man

i go to vaucluse in syd...shit school tho...i mean pretty shit

el_ena06

HSC
K it goes something like this:

English Second Language:
1) 98% (worth 20%) top rank
2) 100% (worth 15%) top rank

Business Studies:
1) 91% (worth 10%) 3rd rank
2) 94% (worth 15%) 3rd rank

Legal Studies:
1) 90% (15% worth) top rank
2) 95% (15% worth) top rank

Classical Hebrew 2U
1) 80% (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) worth 7%
2) 90.5% worth 15%
O.k. my classical class is very big, with me being the only one in it, meaning i'm first and also meaning that my assessment mark is worth virtually nothing for my HSC

Classical Hebrew Extention
1) 87% (worth 7%)
2) 93% (worth 15%)
Same deal with my extention class...only me

Modern Hebrew
i did mah HSC exam in year 11, 98 final mark.
From my school it was me and another guy and he got 99 for his assessment mark, i got 98% but i did beat him in the final mark (he got 97).

O.k. plain simple, UAI required for Law at UNSW is 99.75, in Sydney Uni is 99.60.

Can i achieve it with my marks (i'm so hoping i won't stuff up my half-yearlies which are also harder than all the other normal exams), anyone who knows what he's saying pls help me, it's very important for me!

P.S. gl gl gl gl gl everyone in their half yearly exams!!!

you know what, you could probly come pretty close with ur marks IF you did advanced eng. instead of esl cuz it is a SHOCKING scaler cuz its super easy and designed that way. also, if its only you doing the course its a MAJOR disadvantage as ur not being compared to anyone so they dont know how to scale it. anyways good luck but i think ull get defs 90+ but not sure about 99 :S ps. look for bonus points, flexible entry etc thats what im doing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)