• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (2 Viewers)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
equip - 50% of most jewelry .... im in love ohh so in love :D:D:D:D:D:D
equip's jewelery is way tacky.
I'd go diva over equip any day, but even that now is way too mainstream. You get a pair, you are bound to see another girl wearing them before you get home, and none of their stuff is anything special anyway, just rip offs of everything else thats around or the same item over and over in a different colour with the shape slightly altered. Good if you want a large variety of cheap jewelery if you get sick of it easily, otherwise id rather pay a little bit more and get nicer and more original stuff from random stores.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
twisted_emily said:
that post you quoted of mine disappeared :(

aanyway spin spin.....i dont understand why youre being so harsh to me?? i dont think ive done anything rude/bitchy/mean lately?
for a start, i don't think its bad to have clothes that aren't timeless. none of my clothes are timeless, except maybe a bit of jewellry my mums handed down and thats not really clothing. the truth of it is you really just irritate me, from what ive seen of you posting in other forums and threads, and if anyone's a pretentious judgemental bitch it's you, you ACTUALLY tried to get into a fight with beccaxx over who was hotter. THATS fucking gay shit. so if you want to call me a pretentious judgemental bitch, you can, but you're kind of off the mark, cos i'm not judging you for your clothes (which,- i dont even have a clue what you wear, except for jeans, which everyone wears, so yeah), i'm judging you for what a loser you come off as being. and trying to enlighten you on the meaning of the word 'timeless'.

-
and abs*, if someone was calling a commercial band timeless, you'd have the same response.

Last edited:
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
equip's jewelery is way tacky.
I'd go diva over equip any day, but even that now is way too mainstream. You get a pair, you are bound to see another girl wearing them before you get home, and none of their stuff is anything special anyway, just rip offs of everything else thats around or the same item over and over in a different colour with the shape slightly altered. Good if you want a large variety of cheap jewelery if you get sick of it easily, otherwise id rather pay a little bit more and get nicer and more original stuff from random stores.
I saw those tiffany heart pendant lookalikes in Diva.
They look similar, except uglier.

How i hate them.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
you know guys... if everyone just walked around naked and voted for the greens, we would all be so much happier

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i haven't found any problems with twisted emily's posts, i haven't read many of them outside of this forum so if she's been e-bashing other people sorry but i haven't seen it. she was using the word 'timeless' as something that doesn't date as quickly as other things, as opposed to one season fads.

HSC
iambored said:
she was using the word 'timeless' as something that doesn't date as quickly as other things
Yet she can pay out Birkin bags, which haven't gone out of fashion for over 25 years?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
because they cost more than an average student would make in 5 years

edit: i don't know how much they cost i just read in a thread here they are over 20k so i am going with that

HSC
Hey spin spin.
I dragged myself to the new World Square shopping centre Hype and saw your Shubar shoes.
I dunno... i was a bit disappointed. I thought they would be like the comic book shoes, where its like a regular shoes with layers and layers of random stuff, pages from comic books, buttons, pieces of fur, coins etc. They looked quite tame to me, i liked the gold/browny ones looked the nicest. $260... i dunno... :rolleyes:

Haha there's an SP3!! Awesome!!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
but did you TRY them?? they feel amazing on. so comfortable... they seem well-made, cos the structure at least was perfect for my foot, but i dont know much about shoe manufacture. but COME ON!! didnt you love the ones with the flower print + metallics??? just imagine them within the context of a great outfit... a la bettina skinny's, sheer vintage blouse, a vintage belt wrapped around the waist. come on. theyre hot.

HSC
I guess... i can see them looking hot on tall skinny big breasted people. But i can see virtually everything looking hot on those lucky bitches. But i'll keep that in mind. Next time i go there i'll try them on.

I need a new pair of comfy heels. I get the feeling that my toes are fat. The little toe always gets squashed, even in heels that aren't that pointy. Sometimes i feel like chopping the damn thing off.

I returned the AH cami though. :( Sad, i know. I just need the money.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I haven't been shopping in sooo long, but there's this beautiful Pierucci dress that i really want to wear to my boyfriends 21st. It's red and silk and fits me/ suits me perfectly...but its $600 FUCKING DOLLARS... anyway, i think i will have to buy it cos i am totally in love with it. I'm thinking i could wear it to the formal too, it really is gorgeous. Ill try and find a pic for all of you to drool over!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
so i know this isnt exactly fashion right... well, it is, but its not clothing.
but i was really excited and wanted to mention that i just got 3 new juicy tubes. Wooot. Kiss me, my lips are fucking awesome.

HSC
JUICYTUBES!!!

What flavours?? I want melon, but i think i have wayyy too many lipglosses to be buying more.

HSC
The bottom level is domestic stuff... Coles, Easyway, EzyDVD, Newsagents etc.
From what i can remember of the ground level, there's SP3 (YAYY!!), 97 Sydney, Hype, Diesel/G-star, Kagui, Pulp, Hot skies, Temt, and Cotton On.
I tried going upstairs but it took me to Ernst and Young. The centre is really confusing, especially when some of the elevators are blocked off.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
whiterabbit said:
JUICYTUBES!!!

What flavours?? I want melon, but i think i have wayyy too many lipglosses to be buying more.
same. im such a lip gloss addict. im trying so hard to get into lipstick though. ive found the most amazing shade by this brand NARS... its like this psycho fluro pink, but its so unique i just have to have it. hahaha. gross, yet wonderful <3

HSC
I find all the lipsticks i buy are too red, and i end up looking like a 30yo vampire.

Light pink lipgloss is the best thing ever!!!... :D
My bf always tells me "stop buying lipgloss, you've already got 50." It's just so addictive. You see a new one and you want to try it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)