• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Storms.......... (1 Viewer)

D

ddm

Hey everybody,
Post your stories about the storms, lack of power etc. here

- Go Storms! they trashed the school-
Swimming Carnival is still on though.....:(

And my pic in sig. is two tree branches thru a door at HCC (f block)

alien

HSC
hehe one time i was walking home from sport because a tree had fallen on the train lines, so i was walking home and all these trees were down and it was pouring and then my friend goes "stop right there" and i stopped and looked up and i was about to walk face first into a fallen powerline... so we turned around and walked the other way and then hid in a bus shelter because it started hailing and we had to stand on the seat because the hail was like sideways... anyway then we got to the next suburbs station and called my mum and she came and got us

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
During primary school i remember that the bubblers across from our classroom got struck by lightening.

Another time i was in melbourne and there was a huge hail storm, which was worse than the one yesterday afternoon.

And another time we were camping next to the darling river in broken hill and it was raining and storming for about 4 days non stop. We were the only people left in the national park for about 2 days until we could get towed out. We only had enough food for a day, no power and the river was rising. I seriously thought that we weren't going to survive, it was so scarey.

nuclear chick

HSC
my tv antenna got struck by lightning two nights ago and cos its connected to the vcr the show i was recording stopped taping :(
in 1998 my house was also struck by lightning. so yeh not a good track record with storms.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
didn't get much here........rained alot, hailed a bit, lights flickered and then the sun came back. Luckily :p The storm we had was right over Botany Bay, so we just got the tail end, as usual :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hehe..we didn't even get any of the storms..in the last two days there have been three but they've always been in the distance so we've just got the rain and flashes..has been insanely windy though so our telephone line busted :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)