• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

super-crazy dilemma (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

Insearch guarantees u a place as long as u get over the requirement that being usually a high credit, u get priority over university and tafe students......i know i research as i was so so close to doing diploma of information technology, as in i was literally next day gonna give the check......the reason why the uai is so low is cause u gotta pay so much....and remember, u have to pay straight away, if u go 2 weeks late of the semesters starting and havent payed yet, u no longer have a place in insearch....any other questions ill be glad to answer.....lolz i thought i had someone doing b of information technology from here, guess i was wrong lolz....

Last edited:

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i know the ins and outs of insearch. it seems the best 'pathway' for me as i dont' want to spend 2 years at TAFE.

Ive already enrolled and payed.. and the work will be no problem because in school i always found design/tech drawing (i am doing the design/arch./building foundation certificate) to be my best/easiest subjects.. i shouldn't have any trouble making a WAM over 65%, im looking at about 80% as thats what the nice lady on the telephone said would be a good chance at gettin' into UTS.

the only thing is travellin' from the west --> city every day and back. anyone know how much a ticket costs from the hills to central?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)