• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Tekken 5 (1 Viewer)

leathaface

according to gamespot, Tekken 5 comes out in Japan on March 31st, and will include the original Tekken game to commemorate Tekken's 10th Anniversary.

Unknown PAL release...

PS2MODS

HSC
O_O tekken 5 offical jap releast 31st march?! funy how i got the game at the start of march.. in english

heres what u get

tekken 5

(included ingame)

tekken history (playable tekken, tekken 2, tekken 3 arcade)

and an rpg called "The Devil Within" staring devil jin ^^

u get ur moneys worth in this game and its quite good :) loading time is excellent as always and u get a lil loading game at the start to shoot down spaceships LOL

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
where did you get it?

ive seen the game at galaxy...I WANT IT!!!!

equiski

HSC
Looking at his user name, I would assume he imported/downloaded the US version, which was apparently released at the end of February.

Edit: Jacked

PS2MODS

HSC
equiski said:
Looking at his user name, I would assume he imported/downloaded the US version, which was apparently released at the end of February.

Edit: Jacked

yep! thats right, tho i never download games.. i tend to import the odd us game... once, twice or maybe frequently per month :)

equiski

HSC
I'm thinking of modding my PS2 so that I can import Zone of the Enders: The second runner and Xenosaga. ZOE2 was released in Australia, but Atari Australia stopped publishing it here. This is pretty sad, considering that they continue to publish shit like Enter the Matrix and Backyard Wrestling.

PS2MODS

HSC
equiski said:
I'm thinking of modding my PS2 so that I can import Zone of the Enders: The second runner and Xenosaga. ZOE2 was released in Australia, but Atari Australia stopped publishing it here. This is pretty sad, considering that they continue to publish shit like Enter the Matrix and Backyard Wrestling.

i got zone of the enders - 2nd runner :) never played it yet, its been sitting here for the past month untouched XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)