• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Textbooks for sale: Hsc and prelim (maths 3u & 4u + phys + chem + bio + english) (1 Viewer)

srishpari

HSC
Hey All!

Here is a list of all the books that I want to rid myself off. Prices are negotiable and I'm willing to throw in extra notes and exam papers that I've printed out for FREE (if you purchase more than one book, prices will drop):

Biology:
Excel HSC Biology: (has minimal writing in it in pencil but otherwise in good condition): $5
SuccessOne HSC Biology 2014 version: (writing in pencil but otherwise brand new since I bought this last year): $25
Dot Point HSC Biology: (Brand new condition with minimal writing in pencil): $20
Heinemann Biology 3rd edition HSC: (good condition but with pencil writing): $20
Heinemann Biology 3rd edition PRELIM: (Brand new condition with no writing): $20
Revise in a Month HSC Biology: (with minimal pencil writing): $5

Physics:
SuccessOne HSC Physics 2010 version: (minimal writing but good condition): $10 (willing to throw in the printed version of the HSC papers and marking guidelines for most of the papers from 2010-2014)
Dot Point HSC Physics: (Brand new condition, I didn't even use this book at all): $20

Chemistry:

Dot Point HSC Chemistry: (good condition with minimal writing): $15
SuccessOne HSC Chemistry 2011 version: (Very good condition with very minimum writing in pencil): $15 (willing to throw in the printed version of the HSC papers and marking guidelines for most of the papers from 2011-2014
Revise in a month HSC Chemistry: (with minimal pencil writing): $5
HSC Conquering Chemistry OLD VERSION: (With no writing and laminated): $10

Maths 3u & 4u:
J Coroneos 3u HSC course: (Essential as most of the past HSC papers have questions from this book) (brand new condition as I bought it new) (MUST HAVE) : $25
J Coroneos 4u HSC course: (same as above this is definitely a MUST HAVE since a few questions in 2015 HSC came from this book): $25
Fitzpatrick's New Senior Mathematics 3u: (new condition with no writing whatsoever) $15
Fitzpatrick's New Senior Mathematics 4u: (new condition with no writing whatsoever) $15
Jones and Couchman 3 Unit Mathematics Book 1: (old but very helpful) $5
MTANSW Maths Extension 2: (with no writing and detailed answers): $10
SuccessOne HSC 3u 2013 version: (with no writing and brand new condition): $20

English:
Excellent workbook/guide for Go Back to Where You Came From: (PM for details about author): $25
Exploring Discovery: A Guide to Success in Paper One: (brand new condition with minimal writing in pencil): $10

DISCOUNTS IF YOU BUY IN BULK

Please PM if interested or email me on srishti.patil5@outlook.com.
Willing to meet up in Parramatta area.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)