• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

the OC (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
YAY...Summer forgave Seth for the pot....oh...josh rox...but she still felt that she couldnt trust him...but at the end at the party she forgave him after he "rocked her world"....but check this out...this was on the ep guide on the official website...this is what it said for when summer forgave seth...

At the party, Ryan finds Summer and gives her a cocktail napkin. But not just any cocktail napkin – one on which he’s written every lie or sin he’s ever committed. And if he screws up again, she can show it to his parents. Hmm… he may have just rocked her world.

it says ryan and not seth...how stupid are they...but s/s are back together and not fighting...not that they ever broke up but yeh....im happy now *jumps up and down*

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
YAY...Summer forgave Seth for the pot....oh...josh rox...but she still felt that she couldnt trust him...but at the end at the party she forgave him after he "rocked her world"....but check this out...this was on the ep guide on the official website...this is what it said for when summer forgave seth...

At the party, Ryan finds Summer and gives her a cocktail napkin. But not just any cocktail napkin – one on which he’s written every lie or sin he’s ever committed. And if he screws up again, she can show it to his parents. Hmm… he may have just rocked her world.

it says ryan and not seth...how stupid are they...but s/s are back together and not fighting...not that they ever broke up but yeh....im happy now *jumps up and down*
yeah that was cool
Whats with Ryan and Johnnys cousin now... where are they trying to go with that
and Vulchecks back. That guys trouble
Ah well Kaitlin is gone back now
Julie and Dr Roberts are getting together hmmm
Marissa likes Johnnys neclace thing better than Ryans from the looks of things
Wonder where next weeks episode will go

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i want ryan and sadie to get together...who cers about volchok...marissa is stupid...i dont like her n e more...ryan deserves better...

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i want ryan and sadie to get together...who cers about volchok...marissa is stupid...i dont like her n e more...ryan deserves better...
that would be weird if sadie and ryan get together
I reckon theres gonna be a fight soon with ryan n volchic :uhhuh:
I could c he was coming back from the start-with the "previously on the oc..." where he goes 'we have unfinished business'
Nah i thought they were killing off Johnny and all that, so I dont understand y they brought in Sadie.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but im glad they brought sadie...coz im sick on r/m and ryan is better off with sadie...so a new girl in his life is good...

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
but im glad they brought sadie...coz im sick on r/m and ryan is better off with sadie...so a new girl in his life is good...
i wonder when natalies coming back... is that her name. That girl with ryans "baby"

Bananaman

HSC
N/A
Its Theresa. From spoilerfix.com: '01/23 - I ran into Navi Rawat at the CBS TCA party and of course I had to ask her my requisite Ryan Atwood Baby Mama question: Have you gotten the call from Josh Schwartz yet? .and for the first time, I got a little nod and wink in response. You heard it hear first, people: Theresa's comin' back to The O.C.'

goan_crazy

HSC
Bananaman said:
Its Theresa. From spoilerfix.com: '01/23 - I ran into Navi Rawat at the CBS TCA party and of course I had to ask her my requisite Ryan Atwood Baby Mama question: Have you gotten the call from Josh Schwartz yet? .and for the first time, I got a little nod and wink in response. You heard it hear first, people: Theresa's comin' back to The O.C.'
thanks bananaman
although i dont like her.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont want her to come back...i dont like her either...cant she just leave ryan alone...

p.s. the last scene of tonites ep was lovely...when ryan and seth went up to kirsten and gave her a hug...and seth asked if its permanenant or wateva and she sed she's not going n e where n e more...i loved that...and then sandy witty comment at the end...g2 love sandy...and newport...hehe...next week will be good...tho i havent even seen this weeks ep...but i will tomoz...:)...im just glad kirsten is home

Last edited:

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
plz plz i so wish theresa comes back and causes some drama. Atm OC is slow n i personally want to see some action. Also does anyone think that matt is gonna have a bigger role with marissa. From the last episode i got the impression that something s gonna happen with those two i dont know what though.

dark_wolv

The Member
HSC
tasha1188 said:
isnt matt the dude working with sandy at the newport group place???

yea he is

sryz about the spoilers but hey what can i say oc is too good even if slow

goan_crazy

HSC
Pilgrim said:
torrent sites always are a bitch. u got a link to the one that most people use?
TVtorrents
u have to register though
but its free :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)