• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The politics of persuasion (1 Viewer)

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretend that you are Julia Gillard and your job is to convince the independents to support the federal Labor government via confidence and supply. How would you achieve such political success and what issues would you campaign on?
A) Tony Windsor, Rob Oakeshott, Andrew Wilkie and Adam Bandt (all these indpedents believe in Climate change and support an ETS. They also support the National Broadband Network.
B) Ex- Labor MP Craig Thomson (has been sacked by Gillard for bringing the party into disrepute by being a fraudster while working at the Health Services Union) and Ex- Liberal Peter Slipper (an ambitious member of Parliament who wants to become Speaker and wants to support the Gillard government when it comes to supply, confidence and key legislation).

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Can we stop it with the hypotheticals. It doesn't generate any meaningful discussion.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
If I was Julia Gillard I would start by setting out a plan to introduce an ETS by 2015 and an interim carbon tax to tackle climate change. I would also campaign for Hobart hospital funding to impress Andrew Wilkie. I would also campaign to increase funding for rural and regional schools and hospitals.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
"pretend that you are Julia Gillard"

Nope

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hey guys pretend that you're a t rex how would you masturbate

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If I was Julia Gillard I would start by setting out a plan to introduce an ETS by 2015 and an interim carbon tax to tackle climate change. I would also campaign for Hobart hospital funding to impress Andrew Wilkie. I would also campaign to increase funding for rural and regional schools and hospitals.
Are you fucking nuts? How do you pretend about things that have already occurred by suggesting exactly what occurred.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Pretend that you're Pauline Hanson trying to rebound back into politics.

How would you tackle this?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Pretend that you're Pauline Hanson trying to rebound back into politics.

How would you tackle this?
Confront the big issue of immigrants and muslims who fail to assimilate/integrate and accept Australian values.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Confront the big issue of immigrants and muslims who fail to assimilate/integrate and accept Australian values.
Open up another fish & chips store and aim to bring the White Australia policy back.

What an inspirational woman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)