• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

this is 4 all u kissers out there :P (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
mmmmmmmmm, i really love kissing.
like, it is so good.
but i hate slobbery kisses, and droolers.
i can get really caught up in the heat of a pash if its really, and i just forget about everything else except the guy who im kissing. but one night, this guy was pashing me, and it was quite boring, and i kepy trying pull away, but he wouldnt let me, so i opned my eyes and i was looking at the drunken people meandering around on the beach.

and yeah.
someone come kiss me . . .
ive been told im a good pash . . .
and ill pash ya good . . .
as long as u dont drool

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
mmmmmmmmm, i really love kissing.
like, it is so good.
but i hate slobbery kisses, and droolers.
i can get really caught up in the heat of a pash if its really, and i just forget about everything else except the guy who im kissing. but one night, this guy was pashing me, and it was quite boring, and i kepy trying pull away, but he wouldnt let me, so i opned my eyes and i was looking at the drunken people meandering around on the beach.

and yeah.
someone come kiss me . . .
ive been told im a good pash . . .
and ill pash ya good . . .
as long as u dont drool
yeah, i'll kiss you soph lol :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
alby said:
yeah, i'll kiss you soph lol :p
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! alby wants to kiss me!!!!!!!

omg, i had the most worse kiss, was so bad.
i was walking around the lagoon one night and this guy just took my hand and dragged me up to the corner of Bourke Streek and Cliff Road and pushed me a against a wall and pashed me, it was so bad, he just stuck his tongue right down my throat. was so bad.
shame he was really attractive.
then he walked off.
i presume he was drunk.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Argonaut said:
Heheh, reminds me of a book I just read - this guy forced himself onto a girl and she didn't appreciate it so she bit down. Hard.
What kind of books do you read, you sick fuck? (end Stifler-like rant)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my first kiss as the worst. i had a huge crush on the guy. and he had just finshed eating an apple and he put soooo much salive in my mouth...and bits of apple! eww it was fucking grosse! i thought id never kiss again.
umm i have two best kisses one with my boyfriend i mentioned before and one with my best friend (girl). it was soft, beauitful and sensual. Oh my gosh...awesome :) hehe

argh tonsil hockey...the idea of a guys tongue being anywhere near that far in my mouth is creepy.
not only does a lot of pashing give you a sore neck...but also a rash. with my last boyfriend i spent a weekend at his place and we spent most the weekend kissing and i went home with a very bad stubble rash

miss_taken

pinkblinkbarbie said:
my first kiss as the worst. i had a huge crush on the guy. and he had just finshed eating an apple and he put soooo much salive in my mouth...and bits of apple! eww it was fucking grosse! i thought id never kiss again.

OMG..u poor soul...i think apple eating has taken a turn 4 da worse:p..lol...
1 of da funniest kissing experiences has 2 b ma friend..well she was kissin this guy n she he was chewin gum..at da end of da kiss his stale (prolli 20 day old) hard as rock gum was in her mouth..n da 1st thing she said was "omg u fukwit..wot da hell is this"..lol..i feel sorry 4 da guy..dun think he kissed 4 a while :p

S

Shuter

azzie said:
*must be male, >1.80cm, sexy, toned, nice, caring, funny, fun to be around, tanned, sexual but emotional, understanding, drinker, pref. latino, able to dance
Damnit, I just need to get a tan.

Nah the hell with that, too much effort, I'll just buy a prostitute.

Collin

HSC
N/A
A bit of everything I guess.. start off with soft & sensual and just before sex it could have turned into 'wet & wild'.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I don't think I've ever had a bad kissing experiance, my 1st kiss was dorky but good. The worst I can think of is like my 2nd or 3rd kiss, my 1st use of toung, that wasn't to good but i remedied that the next time I kissed some one. lol

I like soft kisses, doesn't even need to have toung, just as long as he knows what he's doing with his hands and he doesn't slober on my face.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
ahaha... i heard that two ppl were kissing, and their braces got caught together, they tried to pull apart, but one of them got their lip cut or something and i can't remember how they got out of it. i suppose someone had to cut the wire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)