• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Traffic infringements (1 Viewer)

Have you eveer been done?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Cautioned

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
davo_ said:
Booked speeding 15-30km twice in different situations... Once driving on the outskirts of a tiny town with 50 zone, and the other time on the open road... Now I'm pretty cautious in both situations - especially the small towns... Only reason I even still have a licence is because I changed from NSW to ACT (go to uni there) licence in between the offences - which gave me a new compliment of points. And you're never going to get booked in ACT...
The P-off course is great - only a couple of months till I can get a full licence which is even better.

Oh and seeing as you probably know the roads - the police were following me down torrens street toward civic and pulled me over just after the petrie/coyoong street lights where I was turning right.

In fact you've probably seen my car around - it being a distinctive orange volvo and all....

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I got busted doing 89 in a 70 zone on a double demerits weeked by one of those cop cars with the automatic cameras in them and it really pisses me off that other people are getting off with warnings for doing 100+ in a 50 zone.

reevec1

HSC
128 in a 100 zone & defective vehicle on my red's and 2 warnings for 80 in a 60 zone soon after they lowered the limit. I got away from them when I got caught speeding so when they pulled up in my home driveway they were kinda really pissed off!

CieL

HSC
Shell said:
i cried. :(. they asked me where i was headed, and i managed to mutter out "mcdonalds" which was about 50 metres up the road, so i pointed to it.
ROFL good one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)