• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Wonder why my sig ain't showing up
Oh nvm

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
btw who is this Omed62 person you guys keep referring to... and the various manifestations he takes upon BoS

(I'm not trolling nor am I Omed lol)

Makematics

HSC
btw who is this Omed62 person you guys keep referring to... and the various manifestations he takes upon BoS

omed62=streetboy(=spiritual) according to some ppl haha. anyway he's basically a troll who seems to have gotten both accounts banned. you can still search up his posts to witness the hilarity. they are actually quite a good laugh. he is renowned for his atrocious spelling which resulted in the discovery of the spelling of the world 'trail' in 2013 AD. His catch phrase is a variation of "u dame fuc".

iBibah

HSC

That guy you were asking why he didn't do 4unit etc

That's him lol

SuperMike96

HSC

Legend has it Omed is Jesus reincarnated. He returned to earth to troll forums. I've found some compelling evidence to support this theory.
"And God said, Let there be troll: and there was Omed." [Omed 1:3-4]

knxd

HSC
omed/streetboy

State ranking every subject, even though he is 40/50 adv rank. Makes himself sound like god, nek minnit asks for help on how to "kill" each subject.

fml, i procrastinated most of my day, have 3 exams to prep for... Not sure if burnout or no fucks given about hsc anymore
the latter = me

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
omed62=streetboy(=spiritual) according to some ppl haha. anyway he's basically a troll who seems to have gotten both accounts banned. you can still search up his posts to witness the hilarity. they are actually quite a good laugh. he is renowned for his atrocious spelling which resulted in the discovery of the spelling of the world 'trail' in 2013 AD. His catch phrase is a variation of "u dame fuc".
Damn. Wish I could rep your post but clearly I've repped you too many times before.

I cbs searching up his posts with Maths tomorrow.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
it's not me lol

hahahahahahahaahahahaha

moocow920

HSC
A new omed has appeared from the wilderness. fake or real, opinions? omed92

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)