• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

tsfx lectures (1 Viewer)

john-doe

HSC
i just received a brochure about tsfx revision lectures starting in september...i am thinking of going for one lecture ie maths extension 2.....they are charging 125 bucks and the lecture goes for 7 hours..do u think this lecture could improve my learning and my understanding?...are they good and worth the money?...and do they provide any notes? hw good are they?

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, they provide you with a massive booklet, mostly with problems, but also a summary of the concepts - they're good for general revision and as a refresher of the whole course. Lectures might be a little rushed toward the end due to the time constraints, but they provide you with answers (including working out) for most of the questions so you can go through the rest yourself. The quality of explanation might depend on the lecturer though, as they do change from time to time, but generally they're quite experienced/have been doing this for a number of years, and are actual HSC markers, so they can give you exam tips (common mistakes, notes on working out, etc.) - if you know you're not going to spend those 7 hours hxc studying maths, I'd recommend going to the lectures :p

viraj30

HSC
i am going to mastering the exams which is free....not sure about your subject! although i think it should be fine!

Coookies

HSC
i am going to mastering the exams which is free....not sure about your subject! although i think it should be fine!
They're a waste of time. Its pretty much memorisation techniques that everyone knows already...

HSC
Yes, I went to the trial revision ones, they are good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)