• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Twins Concert~ (1 Viewer)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
i've been sitting in category 3, section 3 in my last concerts; eason & joey's.. side of the stage .. hm.. who else is going to be @ market city to see Twinz? I'll see tomorrow, i might be able see them coz im going to be in the city anyway if i remember :rolleyes:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
All you can see iz their big headz, not even the face, unless you brin binocularz.

Oh maybe you have ticketz and are bothered to line up.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
That's why u sit side of the stage, you have the big screen next to ya, then you'll see their face perfectly lol.. but i've seen joey closely in person when she was @ market city, i stood right next to the autograph stage, so didn't matter. Im already happy that i saw her in person that close :D took close pix of her cute lil face ^^'

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I can't get myself excited over theze Honkie singerz, maybe a tad excited over Jay, and a tad mo over the old Mayday, and thatz about it.

Itz better to meet, rather than just see, or pay to meet.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
took close pix of her cute lil face ^^'
i beg to differ. joey does not have a cute lil face. she has a dog-ugly face.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
lui bik yi and chan gum hung coming to aus on the 10th & 11th i think...

10th markets 3- 4 pm

11th tumbalong park 11 am- 4pm

whos going?

Poster here

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:

i've been sitting in category 3, section 3 in my last concerts; eason & joey's.. side of the stage .. hm.. who else is going to be @ market city to see Twinz? I'll see tomorrow, i might be able see them coz im going to be in the city anyway if i remember :rolleyes:
when will they be at market city and wat time?

Collin

HSC
N/A
You will all die. There will be a bomb at the concert. A big bomb.

As a solution, you should all sell your tickets and direct the money into my bank account. That is all.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
errr collin...
s31 Documents containing threats

(1) A person who maliciously, and knowing its contents, sends or delivers, or directly or indirectly causes to be received, any document threatening to kill or inflict bodily harm on any person is liable to imprisonment for 10 years.

(2) It is immaterial for the purposes of an offence under this section whether or not a document sent or delivered is actually received, and whether or not the threat contained in a document sent, delivered or received is actually communicated to the person concerned or to the recipient or intended recipient of the document (as relevant in the circumstances).

s55 Possessing or making explosives or other things with intent to injure

Whosoever knowingly has in his or her possession, or makes, or manufactures, any gunpowder, explosive substance, or dangerous or noxious thing, or any machine, engine, instrument, or thing:

(a) with intent by means thereof to injure, or otherwise commit a serious indictable offence against the person of any one, or

(b) for the purpose of enabling another person to injure, or otherwise commit a serious indictable offence against the person of any one,

shall be liable to imprisonment for 10 years.

s93FA Possession or making of explosives

(1) A person who possesses an explosive in a public place is guilty of an offence.

Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 5 years.

(2) A person who possesses or makes an explosive, under circumstances that give rise to a reasonable suspicion that the person did not possess or make the explosive for a lawful purpose, is guilty of an offence.

Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 2 years or 50 penalty units, or both.

(3) An offence against subsection (2) is a summary offence.

(4) A person is not guilty of an offence against subsection (1) or (2) for possessing or making an explosive if the person satisfies the court that he or she had a reasonable excuse for doing so or did so for a lawful purpose.

s101 Threatening letters

Whosoever sends, delivers, or utters, or directly or indirectly causes to be received, knowing the contents thereof, any letter or writing accusing or threatening to accuse a person of a serious indictable offence, or of having committed, or attempted to commit, an infamous crime as defined in section 104, or of having committed an offence against decency in a public place, with intent in any such case to extort or gain property from any person, shall be liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

s199 Threatening to destroy or damage property

A person who, without lawful excuse, makes a threat to another, with the intention of causing that other to fear that the threat would be carried out:

(a) to destroy or damage property belonging to that other or to a third person, or

(b) to destroy or damage the first-mentioned person’s own property in a way which that person knows will or is likely to endanger the life of, or to cause bodily injury to, that other or a third person,

is liable to imprisonment for 5 years.

s203C Threaten sabotage

(1) A person who:

(a) makes to another person a threat to damage a public facility, and

(b) intends that person to fear that the threat will be carried out and will cause:

(i) extensive destruction of property, or

(ii) major economic loss,

is guilty of an offence.

Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 14 years.

(2) In the prosecution of an offence under this section it is not necessary to prove that the person threatened actually feared that the threat would be carried out.

(3) For the purposes of this section:

(a) a threat may be made by any conduct, and may be explicit or implicit and conditional or unconditional, and

(b) a threat to a person includes a threat to a group of persons, and

(c) fear that a threat will be carried out includes apprehension that it will be carried out.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh yes, Mr. Law comes in to spank me.

Well.. just incase anyone here thought I was serious (in which you do deserve to be killed), my post was a joke.

But yes, the money in the bank account bit is still good.. :D:D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
hell, i'll barter my body for (hetero thankyou) seckz. :p

beat that asy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)