• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Twins of Destiny (1 Viewer)

Riewe

HSC
Does anyone remember a cartoon on the ABC about 10 or so years ago called Children of Destiny (or something very similar). Because it only recently came back into my head and remembered that i watched the whole series, but not the last few epsiodes where the climax and ending occured.

It was about these two children (twinds i think) a boy and a girl, and have some chinese connections and have the power to bring about some sort of change, and are chased around the world trying to make their way back to china to finish it off. Hence the destiny part.

I absolutely loved it, but searching around everywhere, i have not found a trace of it remaining. So i am asking does anyone else remember it, or is the reason i can't find it is because it was actually called something different?

Aussiechick

HSC
yep that's right, I remember it too - I also saw every episode bar the last couple, they stopped showing it! I think they showed it again later but I didn't watch it. I always wondered what happened!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahah oh god i LOVED that show. it would've been on ABC at least ten or eleven years ago.

the only things i can remember is that the boy was asian, teh girl was white.
adn there was a scary bad guy with metal claws on his hand (like the bad guy in aladdin #3's "king of thieves")
and i think someone got their hand chopped off.

i also had a crush on the little boy. ROFL

snark

HSC
Re: Children of Destiny

omg i cant believe people remember this, i have asked ALL my friends and they all think ive created this cartoon in my head, and i would hum the theme tune to it, and they thought i had lost it, ahh if anyone knows the name of it PLEASE tell me! i remmeber julie was the blonde girl and jules was an asian boy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)