• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uai prediction ...is 80 possible (1 Viewer)

scrotal

sorta drank way too much all year and didnt do much study (aka none)but i didnt really screw up that much(cept for english :()

here are my trial marks

(english) 45/100 Pleeze dont laught too much
(maths) 60/100
(physics) 66/100
(chemistry) 73/100
It tafe only the hsc test counts to uai but in the trial i added up the marks and came out with 85/100

of course i do plan on raising these marks significantly in the hsc tests.Which ones (cept for english as im shit and they are over) do you recomend i work on the most to acheive 80?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
you picked fairly hard subjects, physics and chem... you should just work on your easiest one cause they're all scaled about the same i think, and if u get about an 85+ in chem that would really help, 80.. i dunno with english that low.
dun take my advice tho, im just going by what i've read and heard and such lol

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Which to work on most? Why not try working on them all? I mean, they aren't all bunched together, so just work as hard as you can for each subject. Of course, English does seem to need more work than most of those other subject (which also need alot work). 80? Don't know, depends on school, and how you and they perform. But I'd say you're looking at 70s, atm.

scrotal

I go to a school thats not in the top 120....doubt its in the top 300 and if i chomp chem and greatly improve maths and get in the 90's in the it tafe test what are my chances?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)