• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Under Construction... (1 Viewer)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I was talking to the lady in the coffee cart (so not exactly a highly reputable source), and apparently someone died and left money to the uni to make a new path.

If I were in a more cynical/satirical mood I'm sure I'd attempt a humourous/cynical/satirical comment based around that, but I'm not, so I won't. ;)

X

xeuyrawp

Skittled said:
I was talking to the lady in the coffee cart (so not exactly a highly reputable source), and apparently someone died and left money to the uni to make a new path.

If I were in a more cynical/satirical mood I'm sure I'd attempt a humourous/cynical/satirical comment based around that, but I'm not, so I won't. ;)
Is this the cute petite girl with short, dyed hair?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Skittled said:

Really, that's pretty cool. Well not the fact that he died, but mac got the money. I don't think Mac's rich alumni give enough to their alma mater...compared to USYDers anyway.

As long as this walkway doesn't resemble UNSW's marathon track walkway, it should be good.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You mean it'll go all the way to the mac centre?!

bubble_tea

anyone checked out harry potter standing near the path to the lake?

i totally agree to the problem with the quad.. =( my shoes always get stuck in the dirt.

X

xeuyrawp

mz_bubbletea said:
anyone checked out harry potter standing near the path to the lake?
Hahah, that's what I was thinking. I felt like picking up a twig and shouting some spell at him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)