• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

urgent help - (1 Viewer)

aditya

HSC
hey guys

i have a very serious issue, which needs to be dealt with ASAP!!

my handwriting is undreadable :$

i can write heaps, but thats because its unreadable :|

i just had half yearlies and my economics mark suffered IMMENSELY because of my handwriting, thank god my english teacher was more patient... even tho she mentioned to the class that i had the worst ahnd-writing in the class :|, i needed that...

anyway, its not messy, its just unreadable, its "wavY", i got a hint from one of the teachers to make at least the first letter of teh word perfect and the rest can be....

but i dunt think that would be good enough come hsc, so does anyone have any advice? any exercises that will enable me to write fast and readable in exams?

thank you

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
There is the option of using a computer to do it. Ask your teacher for more information.

Or maybe you should practice writing a little bit slower and more legible. Try to think about writing it more legible instead of letting it flow through. Then eventually it will start feeling natural to write legibly.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
try printing instead of joining letters. it may still be messy but its more likely to be legible

Giant Lobster

HSC
i have the same problem. Actually, my problem is messiness :p I write like a kindergarten dude, but I write substantially faster than most.

hmmm No teachers at my school will hold something as trivial as handwriting against me, cept the petty English teachers who have nothign else to judge me on.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aditya
hey guys

i have a very serious issue, which needs to be dealt with ASAP!!

my handwriting is undreadable :$

i can write heaps, but thats because its unreadable :|

i just had half yearlies and my economics mark suffered IMMENSELY because of my handwriting, thank god my english teacher was more patient... even tho she mentioned to the class that i had the worst ahnd-writing in the class :|, i needed that...

anyway, its not messy, its just unreadable, its "wavY", i got a hint from one of the teachers to make at least the first letter of teh word perfect and the rest can be....

but i dunt think that would be good enough come hsc, so does anyone have any advice? any exercises that will enable me to write fast and readable in exams?

thank you
try writing slow and neat when u are at home. i sort of have a similar thing i can write slow n neat or fast n messy. anyways work on the neatiness once u get that set u have the advantage that ur fast

aditya

HSC
cool, thanx guys... i know about the computer... but i feel its too easy witht he computer :s and ill get marked down... becausei can type at 50words a minute easy, and they give u extra time??

so yeh i would rather write it out...and have the satisfaction of doing it properly... i just feel weird :S and plus, i already beat alot of people, if i type it and beat them by even mroe they arent gonna be to happy :$

actually... i think i wanan piss of the people in economics :D buahaha faggets...

Scanorama

HSC
I dont think your mark will get mark down because you use a computer to answer the quesitons however on your HSC document, it may say you answered on a computer. Not so sure about the extra time bit, but I think you get extra time.

But write the answer out could be easier, I always do my work on pen and paper even with computing subjects.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hehe i read the band 5/6 answers in standards packages and some of the hand writing is ATROCIOUS! even so u should try and improve ur handwriting for the sake of pleasing the marker...its not a bad idea to get the marker on ur side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)