• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Usain Bolt 100m world record 9.58s (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
m8 michael phelps was caught smoking pot. hardly a "performance enhancing drug"

Mantello

Banned
HSC
okay what

you just listed a drug cheat and an olympic champion lol that makes no sense in any context
I'm saying, how long did it take Marian just to confess to taking drugs whilst competing!

READ my theory again. It's all about Technique!

williamc

HSC
I'm saying, how long did it take Marian just to confess to taking drugs whilst competing!

READ my theory again. It's all about Technique!
i disagree.

technique is a "perfect" action for the average person as to maximise potential/output/speed. thing is, by the book technique, doesn't always work for the world's best athletes. Different methods work for different people and body types.

there is no evidence to suggest that Bolt is a drug cheat, and i think it is ridiculous how you can accuse him because of his running technique.

lolwth

Banned
HSC
don bradman had shit technique

THEREFORE HE WAS ON STERIODS

lolwth

Banned
HSC
fuck im over getting banne dlol

anyway mantelol, dont you think that the professionals involved at the elite level of this sport would know more than you and someone would have said lol hes on drugs look at his technique??

williamc

HSC
don bradman had shit technique

THEREFORE HE WAS ON STERIODS
^
don bradman did had a flawed technique. Basically on his drive, particularly his on drive, he moved his left leg too far to the right. so he was off balance (or was "falling over". he had an amazing eye which allowed him to be the greatest batsmen to ever live. Bolt - poor technique (apparently), but amazing muscle fibres that allow him to run so fast.

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
wasnt he screened a few months ago and was in the clear but his fellow Jamaicans were doing drugs ?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
No. Id have some humility.

He isnt that big headed like other stars, but he does have an ego.
how can you possibly tell how you'd act if you were the best person alive within your field. if i would fap over myself if i was him.

williamc

HSC
how can you possibly tell how you'd act if you were the best person alive within your field. if i would fap over myself if i was him.
i already fap over myself and im not the fastest man in the world

DJ Uncle

Banned
HSC
Bolt also revealed the race day diet which fuelled the record. In beijing it had been chicken nuggets.
lolwut.
chicken chick chicken no wonder y he run so fast away from bad buy+-

bt he is kenyan n chinese of course he can run fastest

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
I went to a sports school, trained with elite athletes, competed in Athletics for over 10 years, my coach was the Commonwealth Games Sprint Coach in Melbourne 2006! So I know the difference between elite technique and steroids. Bolt is obviously using steroids because you can see it in his arm angle in relation to his ankle cant. It's very apparent.

Besides, which other athlete can run a world record time and still be able to just "jog" the last 10m of their race? Oh, that's right. Asafa Powel, remember him? Trained by the same coach that trains Usain Bolt.
They both do the EXACT same thing and still manage to break the record like that with ease over the line looking around themselves and all over the place.

I went on the track just after the commonwealth games in 2006 to see if I could increase my speed whilst hitting the last 10m (When doing the typical i'll slow down and act cool about it), I did EVERYTHING just to see if that would SOMEHOW improve my performance, but none of it worked out. It only made me slower and basically made me fall off balance that I had to realign myself on the track.

Besides, BEFORE the 2006 Commonwealth Games, I had NEVER heard of Usain Bolt EVER. Seriously, I just randomly heard some dark dude broke the world record without any previous news coverage / internet based results come forth.

Remember Marian Jones? She broke numerous records and about 4 or 5 years later she comes out and says yeah i'm on drugs..sorry.

Regardless, I think he's on something. I'm not saying this because he's fast and he broke a world record and that i'm jealous of him...i'm saying it as a professional / technique based theory.
he didn't even compete at the commonwealth games...

proringz

HSC
I went to a sports school, trained with elite athletes, competed in Athletics for over 10 years, my coach was the Commonwealth Games Sprint Coach in Melbourne 2006! So I know the difference between elite technique and steroids. Bolt is obviously using steroids because you can see it in his arm angle in relation to his ankle cant. It's very apparent.

Besides, which other athlete can run a world record time and still be able to just "jog" the last 10m of their race? Oh, that's right. Asafa Powel, remember him? Trained by the same coach that trains Usain Bolt.
They both do the EXACT same thing and still manage to break the record like that with ease over the line looking around themselves and all over the place.

I went on the track just after the commonwealth games in 2006 to see if I could increase my speed whilst hitting the last 10m (When doing the typical i'll slow down and act cool about it), I did EVERYTHING just to see if that would SOMEHOW improve my performance, but none of it worked out. It only made me slower and basically made me fall off balance that I had to realign myself on the track.

Besides, BEFORE the 2006 Commonwealth Games, I had NEVER heard of Usain Bolt EVER. Seriously, I just randomly heard some dark dude broke the world record without any previous news coverage / internet based results come forth.

Remember Marian Jones? She broke numerous records and about 4 or 5 years later she comes out and says yeah i'm on drugs..sorry.

Regardless, I think he's on something. I'm not saying this because he's fast and he broke a world record and that i'm jealous of him...i'm saying it as a professional / technique based theory.
You do realise that he's only 22, turning 23 in a couple of days? As a sprinter yourself, you would know that anyone aged 19/20 would not have developed enough to make the big stage. He was a rising star and became the first junior ever to break the 20-second barrier for the 200m, so it was inevitable that results like this would follow.

HSC
Big congrats to Dani Samuels for surprising everyone and taking out the women's discus :)

Makes me think of the time I made regionals for discus in Little Athletics :dog:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)