• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS PWEB Up and Running (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
I rang the lady up yesterday and she assured me that the server/computer/mainframe wateva would be up and running.

this morning, i log on, 7.00am and i was surprised to see all my enroled units for both semesters and that i cna reg 4 tuts now, i am sooooo happy!!

has anyone else checked and got theirs fixed??? probably..but it was a very memorable few days complaining, worrying and so on.

if it hasnt and you have to reg 4 tuts, the lady told me to ring up your home student centre and ask for them to talk your course co-ordinator to hold a spot for you.

thats all folks...

thechosen1

yey!!! mines working too... but my timetable doesnt have dates and next to the lecture, tutorial ect. it sayd Not Enabled ir Not Open.... hmmmmm

JRasnier

thats because either there turning on the part for the registration, or that the servers are really busy, cause i got cable internet and it aint coming up.....but takes a long time to notice i cant connect to it

JRasnier

man the server is really under stress, now its taking ages just to load login screen

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
fucking it took me 5 minutes just to get into the main pweb site
farking soo laggy man and i got farking cable !!!
bullshit aye !!!
and now im logging in.. not that i need to .. i dont even have n e subjects to register lol.. juts wanna log in to see hahaha
and i bet its gonna take 5 - 10 minutes just to log in.

JRasnier

lolz i bet ppl like u are making meeh lag my way to the server...lolz, i got cable too...

JRasnier

same, im imagining what it gonna eb like for the rest of registrations i gotta do, all together i got 4....

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
blardy outh mate
this is pissing me off
but i dont hafto worry coz i aint registering nothing today
but for you.. perhaps by the time u get in all the good times will be chosen
hahaha
i wonder wat would happen if u get stuck with a time that would clash with your other IT subjects aye
heaheahaehea

JRasnier

lolz, wierd thing is for first semester for i.t is that i only got one sub in the i.t department, the other are from communications, engineering, and quantitive maths, hence why i need to register on 4 different days lolz....and that one sub for i.t is left on its own on monday, both the lecture and prac...meeh imagining all the ppl with dialup getting the times before meeh also...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)