• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS PWEB Up and Running (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
I have broadband and I've been trying for over an hour...ah wells we'll get in eventually...just hope we can register for what we want

JRasnier

i got broadband cable too...did u get up to login screen Jacks? lolz and remember theres another screen after u login and before the actual registration place

Jacks

HSC
I know I've been there...next screen for me is the registration page with all the lectures and tutorials...I just hope it doesn't take too long

Jacks

HSC
I just got there...I registered for one thing...one unit that is...I think I'm going to keep this page up for a couple of hours until my next one opens at 2pm hehe

JRasnier

your session actually gets terminated....after a while....lolz im gonna go get doritos too, but no dip, i hate dips and any sauces....im a picky eater, i dont even drink softdrinks....i have no choice in tutorials before lectures, since my lectures are like start of weeks....

Jacks

HSC
I thought as much but I had it open for a couple of hours before and nothing happened it stayed there...mind you if I start all over again now I might get there by 2pm haha

JRasnier

lolz i know, but still never like it, lolz and the doritos im eating are called Dippas, which im not dipping lolz

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Originally posted by Jacks
I just got there...I registered for one thing...one unit that is...I think I'm going to keep this page up for a couple of hours until my next one opens at 2pm hehe
so how many people have registered into your tut and lecs so far?

JRasnier

oh my god, i got in, and then straight away to registration area, but then when i select the subject, like timetable of unit, thne it goes dead slow again

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
haha mate im eating dippas right now too with the salsa sweet and chilli sauce.. hahaha
so we basically eating the same shit right now except i have just a little bit more
hahahaha

Jacks

HSC
dunno but there was 90 spots for the lectures (media, culture and Society) and 13 for my selected tut...there are plenty of spaces so it doesn't seem many people have got through to the page yet so don't stress about not getting a spot

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
hehe once u can see all da shit tell me how many people have registered into the tuts and lectures alreayd ??
oh wait u cant tell aye
they tell you how many places left
but dont tell u how many places they accept
grrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)