• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Valentines Day (1 Viewer)

Leggy McLegs

HSC
Man, I've seen some funny valentine's day cards! If I'd get one of those cards though, I'd slap the guy who'd give it to me.

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Casmira said:
How heartbreaking for me, every year at school I used too anticipate that one day a girl would send me a valentine but didn't happen. I sent a card to a girl I liked and I think she figured out it was me then avoided me :p

awwwwww

Mongke

HSC
Originally Posted by Casmira
How heartbreaking for me, every year at school I used too anticipate that one day a girl would send me a valentine but didn't happen. I sent a card to a girl I liked and I think she figured out it was me then avoided me

wen it happens it doesnt happen on valentines day. like someone said before, its better wen u dont expect it!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
do guys like recieving something for v day?
i wanna send a single rose to a guy at his work lol
do u think he'll get embarrasedd :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
do guys like recieving something for v day?
i wanna send a single rose to a guy at his work lol
do u think he'll get embarrasedd :p
it's called trade, humans have been doing it for a very long time

males give flowers, etc etc, girls give (their) bodies

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Komaticom said:
Only a man of a woman would send flowers to a guy. It'll be like a guy buying a girl a lawnmower.
if i was that girl, i'd be quite content

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Mongke said:
dont listen to them mzb! he'll like it if he likes you :)
and if he doesnt like you, he'll personally make sure you see twice as much embarrassment as he did :)

<3 you

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Mongke said:
braad u dope! send him the flower but i would be abit embarased to get it at work if my gf sent me one. altho, it depends were he works...
he could be a fag in a hairdressing place (whatever the fuck they're called) and might like them....you DONT KNOWWWWWWWWW!

HSC
If not romantic interest, why are you giving her flowers? Tell her. She shouldn't misunderstand unless you completely screw up, but you're her friend and the best judge of whether she'll get the wrong idea.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
no Komaticom, not even a fob asian girl would take that ...

i think

anyway if you're the girl, i'm pretty sure its ok if you personally give your bf a single rose. any more and it gets annoying carrying a bunch around i believe :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
no Komaticom, not even a fob asian girl would take that ...
Throw in a few ^_^" \/ and -___-" and then a few 'lah's and 'kekeke' and if she still refuses, then tell her ALL WHITE MAN IS ZERO I DO MEDICINE GOOD CHINESE LAUNDRY YOU COME BANG BANG! GOOD HOUSEWIFE!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Ive never gotten a card. I once got flowers, and was like dumped the week after :\

Hate Valentines Day. Just a reminder no one loves you :(:(:(:(:( </3

kandi_cloud

HSC
Valentine's day is i reckon stupid. Not that I hate it coz I don't have anyone, coz i do, it's just that, if you love someone why does it haf to be shown on valentine's day, if u realli love/like someone, everyday should be a day to express your love for them. Plus it's a consumer thing isn't it? Business people just make that day up to get more money.

I've been with my bf for bout 1 year and 5 months and this is our 2nd valentines day. There are so many other occasions to buy presents for a person and ideas just don't come out anymore. Occasions like b'day, christmas, then ur anniversaries like 3 mnths 6 months a year, than random times and so on if you think hard enough.

It's just an excuse to make money.....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kandi_cloud said:
I've been with my bf for bout 1 year and 5 months and this is our 2nd valentines day.
As opposed to instances where you've been going out that long and it's your 3rd valentine's day?

kandi_cloud

HSC
withoutaface said:
As opposed to instances where you've been going out that long and it's your 3rd valentine's day?
No i didn't mean it like that, it's more of that valentine's day doesnt mean much to us. it was supposed to mean like it's our 2nd one and like we acknowledge the day but dont realli care, why should we? It's like valentines day is the day where you should show your love to another person by buying them something. why does it have to be feb 14? why can't it be any other day of the year ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)