• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Want To Buy : Accg105 (1 Viewer)

ctkid

HSC
im looking for accg105 books

Accounting : Building Business Skills + Wiley Plus

Top Shot: Manual Accounting Practice Set

Generic Skills In Accounting (updated) : Competencies For Students And Graduates

message me 0402602930

Last edited:

ippie

HSC
i'm doing ACCG105 too, haha do we really need these textbooks?

ctkid

HSC
dunno buddy, i havnt even had a proper look, i just saw it on the site that those are the recommeneded texts so i thought id try n grab em here 4m people hu no longer have use for em ;)
we probbaly dont need em lol

P

pLuvia

The first one is a new one this semester I doubt anybody will have it

ippie

HSC
pLuvia said:
The first one is a new one this semester I doubt anybody will have it
what about the other two, did you use them and were they helpful?

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
ippie said:
what about the other two, did you use them and were they helpful?
If you mean the generic skills + ants pants practice set:

1. Generic Skills: useless. Its only use is for the assignment questions, you won't be tested on it in the final exam. If you can borrow it for the assignments, do that.

2. Practice Set: you won't need the majority of it, chances are that for the final exam, you'll only be tested on small bits of knowledge that are all listed at the start of the book, stuff like "Name one of the investors." You'll probably be able to get by without it.

P

pLuvia

Boxxxhead said:
If you mean the generic skills + ants pants practice set:

1. Generic Skills: useless. Its only use is for the assignment questions, you won't be tested on it in the final exam. If you can borrow it for the assignments, do that.

2. Practice Set: you won't need the majority of it, chances are that for the final exam, you'll only be tested on small bits of knowledge that are all listed at the start of the book, stuff like "Name one of the investors." You'll probably be able to get by without it.
But you need it for one or two of the tutorial homework as you know tutorial homework is marked. So you pretty much only need it for tutorial and exam, but you can easily just get the written information from the book from a friend

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
pLuvia said:
But you need it for one or two of the tutorial homework as you know tutorial homework is marked. So you pretty much only need it for tutorial and exam, but you can easily just get the written information from the book from a friend
Even so, that's 1 mark maximum, which for a subject like ACCG105, is very trivial in its importance. Mine weren't collected, so for me, it was worth nothing.

Will_2005_

HSC
i dnt kno if you'd want it, but i've got the book from last year.

Accounting - An Integrated Approach by Ken Trotman and Michael Gibbins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)