• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

wat is it the youth of today really want (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i remember the days of looney tunes before all that PC bullshit which cut 60% of the cartoons taking away all the good stuff like speedy gonzales because it stereotyped mexicans. i want looney tunes!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
icebubble said:
hay im doing this course and we have to find out wat the youth of today want in entertainment so ne one got ne ideas feel free to let us know
If anyone could answer that they'd be a millionaire

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
klh said:
more intereting sports like pool and table tennis instead of what, curling? gah
back to the old days of tv, when i was used sitcoms and cartoons instead of a nightly sex fest and stupid unfunny crap.
exactly....tv has been fucked over...i reckon because of what transcendent said, that is if 'PC' is Political Correctness (dont know if thats the right way). then again, we have utter crap like Big brother showing all that rubbish which they hope is appealing (to whom or what i dont know).

comedy seems to be shit aswell, they dont like to offend too many people...which seems wrong, considering sarcasm is usually used to exaggerate and highlight a point, even if it's in a humorous way

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
What about... the legalisation of fireworks :D I think that would make the youth happier.

7th Sign

HSC
DaddyK said:
^^^^ simpsons is shit boring, i can't watch more than 3 episodes of it before i get bored as hell! i've seen every single episode like 150 times.

true that man...

just get foxtel and channel 10 and you will ahve a simpsons fix...

basically i am soo sick of it its soo boring seeing a episode like 20 times over and over......

iSam

HSC
Something that sets us apart from all the other crappy generations. Well actually, some were pretty cool. But we're better. We're friggin' awesome. We want everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)