• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What cheeses me off Wednesday... (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Are you talking about that car park thing across the road, right near the roundabout:confused:?

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Merethrond said:
Are you talking about that car park thing across the road, right near the roundabout:confused:?
Yeah, which has that temporary fencing closing it off now, and a narrow road beside it

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
hopefully the parking situation will be remedied by the completion of the multilevel park?? when does that finish? hopefully by next year wen i start at newy

is the parking any better at night time? cos thats wen ill b mainly going to uni (doing part time uni with a full time accounting traineeship at pwc)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I got a fine today:mad:! Not happy at all. I am writing a letter, I have so much to tell them:mad:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
My excuses will be as follows:
  • I have only ever been able to get three parks since they started work on the multi-level car park and the day that I do get a park, I get fined;
  • They won't give me two permits because I drive two cars and I just forgot to switch it;
  • They are the ones that should be giving me money because I paid for a service that they are not providing.
:mad:!

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
How much is the fine? I'm just going to take a guess, and say $25 would be fair.

On a slightly related note, I saw the parking inspector writing someone a ticket as I was walking to the gym. Sucker... :p

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Merethrond said:
Not displaying my parking permit:mad:.
If you DO have a parking permit and cite that as your excuse you have a very good chance of getting off. My mate did that and got off - he drove his parents car into uni one day and forgot to bring the permit with him or something similar, he wrote a letter explaining this and got off :D.

good luck
PS. did you go to blink? i was front row :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
great_gregory said:
How much is the fine? I'm just going to take a guess, and say $25 would be fair.
I wish, it is $70:(.

evilc said:
If you DO have a parking permit and cite that as your excuse you have a very good chance of getting off. My mate did that and got off - he drove his parents car into uni one day and forgot to bring the permit with him or something similar, he wrote a letter explaining this and got off :D.

good luck
Yeah, thanks:). Well, that is basically what happened to me, so I am quite confident I will get let off:cool:.

evilc said:
PS. did you go to blink? i was front row :D
Yeah, I was there:cool:. I worked my way to about 3-4 people (rows) back and after that I was too stuffed to go any further. What did you think of it? I thought is was pretty good, the atmosphere was awesome and there were so many people:eek:!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
yeah, i thought it was awesome. i was slightly dissapointed that they didnt play carousel but oh well. great concert overall. Im pissed off that i got there late and missed gyroscope and most of sparta though :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
evilc said:
yeah, i thought it was awesome. i was slightly dissapointed that they didnt play carousel but oh well. great concert overall. Im pissed off that i got there late and missed gyroscope and most of sparta though :(
Yeah, I wanted them to play Carousel as well but at least they played Dammit, so I was happy. I missed Gyroscope as well but that was planned:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)