• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (3 Viewers)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
oh yeh,
jewish helps too,
cause it means they pretty much hav the same instilled values/ideals as i do

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm...as a girl...what do I like in guys...

Someone who is nice, caring, confident but not arrogant, funny, outgoing/extraverted, mature but not acting like my dad, intelligence (a big draw card!), someone who has career aspirations (ie, not someone who will be working in the IGA deli for the rest of their lives), a nice smile, a good bum (one that fills out pants...HUGE drawcard!), sparkling eyes, sideburns (yet another huge drawcard), not possessive of me, solid build ... umm I think thats about it :p

niteshade1312

HSC
gordo said:
anyone intelligent and not ugly
i find the intelligent ones don't actually bother with the whole makeup thing, trying to impress the other girls around them etc, they don't dig that whole scene...which i prefer
I agree with the first sentence. But then again, there are intelligent people that care about what they look like as well. To an entent I think everyone cares what they look like.. on the other hand, I love guys with gorgeous eyes and a smile that makes me melt. Preferably have things in common with them, but most of all can hold a conversation, otherwise i get bored pretty fast.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
gordo said:
u forgot supports the dragons :p
ohhhhh yes, a complete must. Well, either that, or he mustn't mind when I disappear for a couple of hours to watch their games :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ohhhhh yes, a complete must. Well, either that, or he mustn't mind when I disappear for a couple of hours to watch their games :p
I saw their game at newcastle. It sucks because I was too drunk to appreciate it :(

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I saw their game at newcastle. It sucks because I was too drunk to appreciate it :(
So much for the Knights "slaying" the Dragons :p:p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
So much for the Knights "slaying" the Dragons :p:p
We were pretty lucky that there wasn't anyone sitting near us that wanted to fight us, because we were sure pushing them.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yeah they did win once... didn't they beat the panthers or something? i can't remember.

anyway basically someone sweet, caring, honest, and reasonably good looking. and good personal hygeine is a must!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
if you love them and they love you, everything else is fine...

nice and simple, actually, i suppose it's being 'in love' with each other

Carcus

HSC
"confidence is the ssexiest thing in a woman", and if you score the looks too, then good going!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
jumb said:
We were pretty lucky that there wasn't anyone sitting near us that wanted to fight us, because we were sure pushing them.
hahahaha.

Yeah, you were lucky.. wouldn't take much to snap a squirrel neck like yourself :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyph said:
hahahaha.

Yeah, you were lucky.. wouldn't take much to snap a squirrel neck like yourself :p
Squirrel? How long did it take you to think up that one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)