• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you reckon? (1 Viewer)

x-y-z

HSC
Bribe the canteen lady into putting laxatives in his lunch order.

But seriously... what red-neck school do you go to? If it bothers you that much you should ask your parents to let you switch schools. You don't need the added pressure during your HSC year... besides if someone like him can make it to school captain, it doesn't sound like your school as a whole is going to perform too well in the HSC... I know it would be hard to change and leave your friends behind, but it sounds like it would be worth it.

QAFluva

HSC
x-y-z said:
Bribe the canteen lady into putting laxatives in his lunch order.

But seriously... what red-neck school do you go to? If it bothers you that much you should ask your parents to let you switch schools. You don't need the added pressure during your HSC year... besides if someone like him can make it to school captain, it doesn't sound like your school as a whole is going to perform too well in the HSC... I know it would be hard to change and leave your friends behind, but it sounds like it would be worth it.
I am not sure if I am allowed to say this because it has been a while since I read the forum rules but I go to Plumpton High School.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
QAFluva said:
Plumpton High School.
oooo your former principal was on tv today for some interview on channel nine's morning talk show "today" . Talking about people not being able to read properly for year 10 SC.

spooky's.gal

HSC
you could probably contact the Dept of Ed, but only if u have proof that u and ur parents or whatever have approached ur principal and he has done nothing. it wouldnt help the situation with the other kid, but u might be able to get the principal in trouble.
seriously though, change schools dude. anything has got to be better than what ur going through atm. like u said, they probably are more likely to side with that bastard coz he is in a 'position of power' by being a smart-ass and being captain or vice or whatever. as much as that sucks butt, its probably true.
maybe u and ur family could look into home schooling or distance education?
dont let this keep going on, its messing u up way too much. change schools or do something asap.
i wish u the best of luck with whatever happens.

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
Harass the school until they do something. Get your parents to come in whenever they can and tell em to talk to the principal. If they still don't do anything, then research what kind of legal action you can take out on the school or the idiot boy.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
i think there is something wrong with that boy and that school you go to sounds corrupted.

danie

a fool
HSC
lodge a full complaint not to the teachers but to the board of studies saying that his behavious is disrupting your learning and the teachers are incompetent to the situation. if many people feel your sentiments make it a big, lots of letters from lots of parents and students.

what i don't get is why the teachers haven't done anything, does his folks have some pull with the school or something?

QAFluva

HSC
Thanks for all the helpful ideas and suggestions. It feels really good to talk to some people who understand how I could feel.

However where would I go to lodge a complaint to the board of studies or department of education without the school knowing? would I go to the BOS website or Dept of Edu website? Or is it best to submit in writing or something?

spooky's.gal

HSC
^^^
hmmm, good question! im not sure, maybe just check out both websites, see if there is any info about it on there. if not im sure there would be a help-line number somewhere on the website, you could call that and ask.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
dude, from what i've heard, that school is pretty fucked up, and from what i've heard the principal has many other things on his mind than worying about you ( no offence). Can you change schools? I wouldnt stress about him being vice captain, that really doesnt mean much outside of school. What a wanker, i would just smack him in the face. Does he do woodwork? could you "accidentally" destroy his major work? Grrr, i want to beat this kid up now!
I wouldn't stress about it, dont let your life be ruined by some wanker who'se probably gonna get some girl pregnant before he even leaves high school, and then ditch her. Stupid dickhead. I am considerably riled up on your behalf.

What you'll realise though after you leave school is that people like him get their just deserveds in the end, and people like you, if you are strong enough to not let him get to you, can become highly successful. Dont let one idiot ruin your life, expecially in high school, year 12 is supposed to be fun.

QAFluva

HSC
I spoke to the principal today, and he said he doesn't want to take vice captain off him becuase it would cause alot of commotion and give the school a bad name.

If only he was to read this thread!

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
as if it would cause the school a bad name. seriously schools are so full of shit. mine suspended 2 people in our last week of year 12 for bullshit reasons, and wouldnt allow them back because the headmaster was afraid he would look weak to the teachers.............

7th Sign

HSC
hmmm laughing during an english speech dam they wouldnt let that happen at my school.....and whats wrong with fingering a chic in the class room sounds ok to me....

7th Sign

HSC
but seriously man ont of my school vice captians is a total dickead he like pays people out and is a full try hard....i didnt vote for him i put 8/8 next to his name on the valet paper....but sif i care if hes vice captian dosnt worry me just more work for him.....u must really hate this kid to go and get him removed from been a school captian all because he laughed in a speech and fingered his chic in english......

dangerousdave

HSC
Eight said:
but seriously man ont of my school vice captians is a total dickead he like pays people out and is a full try hard....i didnt vote for him i put 8/8 next to his name on the valet paper....but sif i care if hes vice captian dosnt worry me just more work for him.....u must really hate this kid to go and get him removed from been a school captian all because he laughed in a speech and fingered his chic in english......
Yeah... i wouldnt give a shit if he was vice captian. It means nothing.

z.co

stop whinging.. coz whinging dont get u know where.. losers like him dont deserve to live.. and let him be that way.. coz what goes around comes around..

just think to yourself.. that u shouldnt be wastign ur time on some dickhead like him..
cheers

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
OMG............... i thought bullies like that existed only in American teeange movies. and wat a shit principal. ummmmmm i dont really have constructive advice. neva evn heard of such a situation.............but u know nagging teachers will only affect u, since it dosent seem like ur teachers care...............how come?................does his dad make generous contrbutions to the skool or something..................id go to a higher authority and finish it off once and for all. the cousellor can vouch that ur suffering due to this freak.

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
The words you need. Parent Teacher Organisation.

One wonderful time not so long ago my school libraryian was having a go at the new IPT teacher . So yeah thats how he solved it . The other idea would be to go on strike .......... say something like " no work,kick [ the persons name ] out." Obviously thats not a great way to win the prinicpal over but it's good maybe they might take notice.....

Or hijack his locker / car with toliet paper and gunk [ hint hint , hunny and vegitmite.] Fight Fire with fire ......And if he sits in a particular seat put glue on it :D or wait black shoe polish! that will never come out of his uniform ! :D

You also gotta get the students to take notice and do something about it.Nothings going to happen standing round on butts hehe if you all walk together you can run him out if you can't you have to live with his obnoxiousness..... your choice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)