• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What is the best trilogy of books or series? (1 Viewer)

Woteva636

HSC
Matthew Reilly books, although some of them are technically stand alones, and hes so far written at least two serieses
The Tomorrow series isn't bad
Harry Potter was a bit of all right, but was a bit childish in the first couple of books looking back

I'm sure there are others, but i'll close by saying ANYTHING BUT THE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!!!!!! i fell asleep during the second book, and eventually just put the thrid one down mid-page and never touched it again.

Tumhalad

HSC
I have loved the Lord of the Rings since I was a child; they'd be my pick. The Tomorrow Series I remember reading in my early teens. They were kind of coming of age books for me. I remember the sex scenes particularly well:haha:

Tumnus

HSC
I haven't read much but the Robin Hobb books rule - the Farseer and the Liveship Traders Trilogies are great haven't finished the Soldier's Boy Trilogy yet though, saving it for after the HSC :)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
soldier's boy trilogy is shit- read the other trilogy robin hobb has written, the tawny man trilogy- its a sequel trilogy of sorts to farseer and follows fitz's life

Ice Goddess

HSC
Lord of the RIngs is horrible in print.
I used to really like HP,
and The INheritance Trilogy (paolini)
and of course, there's the recent Twilight which I think is good but overatted.

MY answer: Your Fav. will change as you grow out of certain genres.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)