• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Whats the average size ya reckon? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skot

HSC
hmmm the age old debate does size matter???? derr yeah neways girls whats the average sie of your man or guys youve had and yeah guys?? be interestin to see this............................

rusticmetal

HSC
"derr yeah neways girls whats the average sie of your man or guys youve had and yeah guys??"

this doesnt make an adequate amount of sense.

skot

HSC
rusticmetal said:
"derr yeah neways girls whats the average sie of your man or guys youve had and yeah guys??"

this doesnt make an adequate amount of sense.
well lower ur iq then and stay out of simpletons business sorry im not as smart as you but i meant guys wats ur average size width/length phhh

rusticmetal

HSC
skot said:
well lower ur iq then and stay out of simpletons business sorry im not as smart as you but i meant guys wats ur average size width/length phhh
that makes much more sense. i wasnt sure if you were asking guys, or asking girls about their guys.

i dont know my width and length, but regular condoms dont fit and four seasons large fit fine.

im 15

X

xeuyrawp

skot said:
hmmm the age old debate does size matter???? derr yeah neways girls whats the average sie of your man or guys youve had and yeah guys?? be interestin to see this............................
This has been discussed many, many times on the forum.

See here. It pretty much sums everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)