• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
foram said:
Yes, i don't see why they need to take 3 terms to explain it. They could ahve covered it in 1 term, it would be so much more fun that way.
Well, not everyone is as smart nor as arrogant as you are. :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
foram said:
Yes, i don't see why they need to take 3 terms to explain it. They could ahve covered it in 1 term, it would be so much more fun that way.
thats why i dropped it. i love physics but hated the course.
so i probably found it the most boring

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
thats why i dropped it. i love physics but hated the course.
so i probably found it the most boring
i just hate physics in general. I can't believe I almost dropped Japanese Continuers for physics..

selablad

HSC
Our physics teacher never actually teaches us anything...:( And the textbook they make us use is dreadful. So I stopped doing physics homework and decided to teach myself physics, and I got a decent textbook out the library which I'm going to keep "forgetting" to return because I don't have enough money to buy one myself :)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
selablad said:
Our physics teacher never actually teaches us anything...:( And the textbook they make us use is dreadful. So I stopped doing physics homework and decided to teach myself physics, and I got a decent textbook out the library which I'm going to keep "forgetting" to return because I don't have enough money to buy one myself :)
you made me laugh out loud there.

same here. My school uses Excel for Physics and oh my god it's the worst book you could ever come across. Everything is overly simplified! Maybe I should start borrowing books from the library and 'forgetting' to return them too.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
you made me laugh out loud there.

same here. My school uses Excel for Physics and oh my god it's the worst book you could ever come across. Everything is overly simplified! Maybe I should start borrowing books from the library and 'forgetting' to return them too.
Excel for physics?! Get jacaranda. :D

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
foram said:
I think my school might be a little under funded for Jacaranda. Maybe I'll go and buy it, but my focus isn't really on Physics these days

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
foram said:
jacaranda was good.

my problem was not only with the course, but the teacher too. he taught as if our minds moved as fast as his. he was in his final year, and so in love with the subject sometimes hed just.. blank out and leads us here and there completely blind with passion and ignorant to the rest of us.

great guy.
just needs to retire.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
jacaranda was good.

my problem was not only with the course, but the teacher too. he taught as if our minds moved as fast as his. he was in his final year, and so in love with the subject sometimes hed just.. blank out and leads us here and there completely blind with passion and ignorant to the rest of us.

great guy.
just needs to retire.
ROFL! You said that so sweetly.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
jacaranda was good.

great guy.
just needs to retire.
My teacher is just the opposite. :D He speaks in monotone, and teaches very slowly. I just want to sleep in class even more.:sleep:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
ROFL! You said that so sweetly.
hahaha. hes a really sweet guy is why. im really good friends with him and he was gutted when i dropped physics. but it wasnt what i expected

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
foram said:
My teacher is just the opposite. :D He speaks in monotone, and teaches very slowly. I just want to sleep in class even more.:sleep:
mine was italian to boot :p

woe is us! where are the middle grounded physics teachers?!

*flails around dramatically*

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
hahaha. hes a really sweet guy is why. im really good friends with him and he was gutted when i dropped physics. but it wasnt what i expected
i hope you broke it to him sweetly :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
i hope you broke it to him sweetly :)
i handed him the sign out sheet and ran, and made someone in bio get my study skills teacher (whos in the science staff, duh) to give it to me to take to the deputy.
haha

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
i handed him the sign out sheet and ran, and made someone in bio get my study skills teacher (whos in the science staff, duh) to give it to me to take to the deputy.
haha
LOL! I feel so sorry for your teacher. Would've been nice at least to see his reaction. Ever see him around school and shy away then?

Sarah182 said:
But Emma is the most boring book I have ever read
oh yeah. When my sister read it for the HSC, I looked over at it myself. I read the first page and was bored to death. Something about Emma being a handsome lady who was rich? I don't really remember. But won't we have to read the novel if we're doing that for the HSC as well? Or has the course changed once again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)