• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who hates group work? (2 Viewers)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Groupwork depends on your ability in the subject.

For example, I had a business groupwork assignment and I hated it and it costed me full marks because I lost 1 mark because my fellow member wasn't a strong public speaker. However in Software, since I'm not very good at coding and my partner wasn't veryg ood at the theory, we were able to collaborate and get a higher mark then we would have individually.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
My class is taught by the Head Teacher, and at Ruse if your partner's slacking you can just tell the teacher and they threaten the kid with an N award. 3 N Awards means a fail in SC/Prelim/HSC. Also we're finding the same information about the same country then putting it together and cutting out the fat. Also in groupwork at Ruse you get marked individually for presentation, but collaboratively for the written component, so poor public speakers etc really show through.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I hate group work, cant trust anyone nowadays, in the end I just do all the work or edit 95% of something that the other guy did, I just dont feel its right unless I do it lol

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Group work anywhere except science.
I feel im obligated to explain things over and over to stupids.

x-Manda-x

HSC
Hate group work. Most people don't do anything and its all up to you. I prefer independent work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)