• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who is finished for the term? (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I had my last day of Uni for the term today:D! How good does it feel to just chill and relax? It won't last too long though, I still have to do heaps of work and catch up:(.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
nup, still have a geog lab tomorrow morning, and a bio lec tomorrow lunchtime.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
FINISHED!!!

Mother fucking 40+ pages it ended up being after I double spaced the fucka

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
who knows?

Uni holidays from 27th Sep to 11th October or something, then back for 2-3 weeks before exams.

First holidays all semester

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
FINISHED!!!

Mother fucking 40+ pages it ended up being after I double spaced the fucka
Mine was 64 pages, and could have been more:eek:. Thank God that is over and done with:D!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
No doubt mine would have been over the 50 page mark if I hadn't of used Excel for the calculations with two columns and did them in word, double spaced...

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
natstar said:
oh ok...yeah i had my mid semester break last week. This is the first week back. We only get 1 week. Still have 5 to do... U's are lucky

think we started back a week earlier? I know that's the case with UNSW, which is why they only get 1 week's holiday.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
think we started back a week earlier? I know that's the case with UNSW, which is why they only get 1 week's holiday.
Yeah, I am pretty sure we did start back a week earlier:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
No doubt mine would have been over the 50 page mark if I hadn't of used Excel for the calculations with two columns and did them in word, double spaced...
You were only supposed to double space the actual report, not the formula's, etc:p.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so what does everyone have to do in the holidays? (i mean, besides sleep and party...in terms of uni work)
im not too bad, just a bio quiz, bio lab report, psych lab report, group philosophy essay and geography fieldwork report...oh and ridiculous quantities of study...i think thats it. could be a hell of a lot worse, so im rather pleased.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I have got it easy compared to you in terms of required work, just one report:D. Although I am behind on three out of my four subjects all the way back till when the Olympics began, so that will be keeping me busy:(.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
FINISHED!!!!! as of about 20 mins ago when i wrote some lame arsed conclusion to my essay!! hoorah!!! as for holiday work i guess i better learn all the stuff that happened in the last 10 weeks hey??

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I'm virtually finished. I just gotta check if the FORTRAN program i just wrote gives correct answers and do another crappy little quiz at 9am, and then its back home at 5pm and reeeeeeeeeeeeelaxing.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Yeah I'm finished. Not officially, but I couldn't be bothered going..
hipsta_jess said:
so what does everyone have to do in the holidays?
That delicious biology report I'm sure you know about, and preparation for a moot. Consider yourself lucky if you don't know what a moot is. :mad:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh believe me, i know all about the report.
STORY STORY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
YAY!! I'm done!! (well, technically I was done about 2 hrs ago)...but yay me!!!
methinks do nothing this w/end then try to figure out bio results that make no sense. oh joy.

DV8

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
so what does everyone have to do in the holidays? (i mean, besides sleep and party...in terms of uni work)
im not too bad, just a bio quiz, bio lab report, psych lab report, group philosophy essay and geography fieldwork report...oh and ridiculous quantities of study...i think thats it. could be a hell of a lot worse, so im rather pleased.
Collate and analyse data for STAT assignment, prep for 2 presentations (1 on the 1st day back!!), bio quiz, and to top it off... that marvellous bio report... what the hell was that lab about anyways?! We got so bored waitin round for our spermys to do their business that we went down to Pinkies for lollies! :D Then Gary comes in and tells us that they've never done this lab before so they dunno how/what we should be analysing?! Excellent... :rolleyes:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
frig off don't they know whats meant to be happenning.
my god it has me frustrated who you are, a lot of my friends are b enviro sci, so ive been goin thru everyone i know and i cant figure it out!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)