• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who's NOT feeling the 'stress' and 'pressure' of yr 12? (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
bennychanman said:
hmmm i feel really bad for saying this....but i'm not actually feeling that "stressed" or pressured at all this year! I haven't really bothered to involve my parents with all my studies etc, i think they would just be obtrusive! So basically they just let me do my own thing...and i'm getting by! My teachers at school are great, but none of them are nagging or being bitchy etc...nor are they setting hideous amounts of homework either! =)

But yeah i do feel a bit guilty/bad that I'm taking the whole HSC thing rather lightly...maybe it's cos of the subjects are chose which are an easy way out-ish-

English Advanced (This has got to be the biggest load of bullshit english course in ANY school in the whole world).
Maths and Extension 1 - ...yeah i'm screwing this up at the moment (cos i'm SOO uber lazy!)
French Continuers
German Continuers
(these are my 'easy way out' tickets....i say that because for neither subject can you receive THAT much homework....i mean you'd never get asked to write an "essay"....and in your exam, there's nothign really that you have to study. its not like history or eco where you have to memorise facts and facts and write essays. You're allowed to have a dictionary for both languages in each language exam which is awesome. And they get good scaling :)

And Music 2 and Music Extension. This is the FUNNEST part! =)

So yeah, i'm kinda loving yr 12. the free periods and "seniority" you get at the school is pretty cool too.
Yeah i'm rambling on a bit too...but to everyone out there, RELAX! I have two mottos really:
1) it's ONLY the hsc.
2) the uai is a measure of one's ability to bullshit!

Right i'm done here :p
cya!
i am not feelin any stress.
mayb u asked me a yr 2 late

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
im not stressed. what good would that do? and... what pressure??

SlipStream

HSC
I'm not stressed. I moved house and this rooted my UAI. I was once doing 12 units with Extension 1 and 2 english but now I'm down to Extension 1 due to all the catch up work restricted me from doing Extension 2 stuff. Plus all the teachers at my old school were awesome (great people and easy markers ;)) but most of my teachers here suck (up themselves and ignorant).

I'm now just cruising through my HSC - I'm not worried anymore. I'm going to study journalism at Macleay College now rather than a uni, so the pressure for me to get a good UAI is off - thus the pressure to do well in my HSC is off.

*leans back but with concern in my eyes*

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
im not stressed
ill feel it when exams r closer

im not feeling pressure, just annoyance at the amount of bloddy assessment tasks we have to do!

BuNdYgAl

HSC
i agree with the assesment tasks, i don't even hav time to study 4 tests cause im busy making sure my assgnments are alright!!!!!!
it SUX

drama_fag

HSC
so much for the minority of people not being stressed...

or maybe we all jsut dont know what stress is?

maybe it IS that little edgy feeling inside of us when we know we're meant to have done the work... but just couldnt be bothered

in fact... i think that IS it

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
No, that isn't stress. That's guilt.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i feel like i should be stressed but i just get distracted with TV, movies, BOS forums, trying to avoid doing my homework. yeha i think ill schedule in some stress at the end of the term.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
fakingtheday said:
if you do alright in assess tasks who really gives two fucks one way or the other?
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm going for engineering in uni so its not like i need a huge uai to get in or anything.

Dil myster

HSC
man l tried so hard during year 11.. for the first time EVER really, l was fully organised. Got to year 12 and l just want the damn thing to be over! it is so annoying and overrated and time consuming. I don't care if uni is more work. l would rather say l am in uni then l am doing the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)