• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who's seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i find jim carrey really fascinating, he just has this child-like thing about him. it made the movie heaps more engaging cos there were moments where you just find him so innocent and lost, and it really added to the whole bewildered random feel in a foreign yet familiar place thing as well

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Very good movie, displaces Being John Malcovich in my top 10 to be at no. 8

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
ok so i have to review this movie for mag journalism by tuesday, and im not gonna get a chance to go and see it. do you think i can pull it off by just reading as many reviews as possible? any help would be much appreciated

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by um..
ok so i have to review this movie for mag journalism by tuesday, and im not gonna get a chance to go and see it. do you think i can pull it off by just reading as many reviews as possible? any help would be much appreciated
Pssst...copy and paste?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i do really want to see it though
hopefully i can scrounge some money up and go tomorrow after work

if only i werent about to go out and hit the piss again

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

even though it's old.... i think it's one of the best movies... the actors could've been better but the message of the movie.... phenomenal, truly one of the most original ideas

personally, i think a clinic like that must exist somewhere in the world... but what a concept to be able to erase your memories... what if you just kept erasing eveything from your memories until there was just nothing left... you face a blank everytime. and how they that your experiences make you the person you are, if you can't remember any, does that give you less of an identity? or less sure of your idea of self?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
irnie said:
even though it's old.... i think it's one of the best movies... the actors could've been better but the message of the movie.... phenomenal, truly one of the most original ideas

personally, i think a clinic like that must exist somewhere in the world... but what a concept to be able to erase your memories... what if you just kept erasing eveything from your memories until there was just nothing left... you face a blank everytime. and how they that your experiences make you the person you are, if you can't remember any, does that give you less of an identity? or less sure of your idea of self?
It's a good movie, but since it was released about a year ago I'd say that it hardly qualifies as being old.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i love this movie! It's so... i cant even describe it.. its so original..the effects and stuff are awesome. I think Carrey did an awesome job. The only thing that pissed me off was when i saw the dvd in the stores and the quote on the front said it was the best comedy of the year or something. its not a fucking comedy!!!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
irnie said:

A year is hardly old.

It's a brilliant film, one of my top ten.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
neo_o said:
It's a good movie, but since it was released about a year ago I'd say that it hardly qualifies as being old.

ok so when i said old i didnt mean that the movie is old, i meant that i saw it QUITE while ago and am only posting about it now...

and i agree about how they reviewed it as a fuckin comedy... IT WASNT A FUNNY HAHA MOVIE! just cos its jim carrey...

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
i thought this movie was great.I loved it, it was original, and Jim Carey was magic in it. It's one of those films that laves you at the end wondering whether life is real or whether things have happened before, and you don't know, or whether things are preset for us anyways...i don't know, that's what i was left feeling like any ways...awesome awesome movie

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i loved it, i watched it twice, cos my mum wanted to see it and it made sooo much more sense the second time, you get to see how it connects more easily.
i love Kate Winslet, her hair was sooo crazy in that movie! and i love Jim Carrey, hes excellent

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
bumpage!
wow just watched it, awesome acting.. i now see why its rated so highly on imdb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)