• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Worked Solution for Cambridge Ext 2 book? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
General Mathematics already had objective responses previously. It has now been implemented in all Mathematics courses effective during 2012.
What is this?

My friend's school had an assignment for mathematics to write up the first few chapters of a textbook on their own and she failed.
If they did that at my school I would've fucking abusive the entire school.
Open-book test would be great for me because forgetting how to do shit is the only place I fuck up.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Multiple choice. What Mathematics does your friend do?
The assignment was for mathematics and I think she failed and dropped to general.
I was so disappointed... She was like "They're giving me harder work to do as well"
I shook my head "It doesn't matter, it's your HSC that matters... slut."

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Maths assignments are probably one of the worst ways one could conduct an assessment. It is so easy to cheat on these assignments because the answers should be the same anyway. The only way to catch someone out is probably if they have identical wrong answers (with same working) as another person.

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
lol...
I'll probably appreciate MC if I decide to do 4u maffs because i'd have a 25% of getting it right

That's actually not quite correct.

The probability of getting all 10 questions correct is something like (1/4)^10 ...

aswini

HSC
Hi gigacube, I am in the same boat searching for solutions to CAMBRIDGE 4u MATHS. I can not see the above links work. Do you have a proper URL that you can post please. This help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The worked solutions are copyrighted, and distribution of them here is NOT allowed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)