• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

yay! (1 Viewer)

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
wow faculties sounds like a great idea

how conveniant wud that be!!!!!!!!1

L

LaraB

And just athought - it should be done according to our uni structure - NOT the structure that's used for the other uni's forums...

We had a restructure recently so whoever's doing it will need to check up on our uni website unless someone posts it in here.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
= Jennifer = said:
lol uws only has three now :p

college of arts
college of business
college of health and science

it looks so sad :(
lol....we have our schools :p

dishi

HSC
why dont we split the campuses? i reckon dat wud be heapz better....different too :santa:

L

LaraB

dishi said:
why dont we split the campuses? i reckon dat wud be heapz better....different too :santa:
that's kinda pointless since the courses aren't offered exclusively at different campuses... it makes it difficult to ask questions about partifcular units because you'd have to be posting the same question potentially in 4 campuses' sections.... it's easier and simpler to do it by discipline...

or perhaps 'subdivide' the various colleges back to close to what they used to be - as in Business, Law, Arts, Social Science, Science, Med & Nursing, Communication, Computing/maths/it ... not sure if i remembered everything...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
They most likely wont want to sub divide them as it will make it too messy I suppose, especially not having a mod in here means that if stuff is not posted in the subforums, we have to hassle someone with higher power to move the threads, so its probably easier to only have a few sub forums?

L

LaraB

melsc said:
They most likely wont want to sub divide them as it will make it too messy I suppose, especially not having a mod in here means that if stuff is not posted in the subforums, we have to hassle someone with higher power to move the threads, so its probably easier to only have a few sub forums?

I suggest this then -

• Business
  • Law
  • Sciences
  • Arts and Communications
  • Social Sciences
  • Maths and IT
  • Medicine and Nursing

Most simple it can get without defeating the purpose..

And before anyone whinges that some are combined n blah blah blah - i suggest those as they are close to the new structure without being stupidly ill-defined like the new colleges.

I don't think 7 is too many...

L

LaraB

melsc said:
Ok I'll ask and alternatively if they think thats too many i'll ask for the three collages
if they say it's too many - dno't go by colleges coz so many peopel seem confuse dby what goes where in them...

try asking for -
  • business and law
  • arts, education
  • communication and social sciences
  • sciences, maths, computing
  • medicine and nursing

i think we shuold have a separated med and nursing one since the new thingo's starting up.. 5 is even more so 'not too many' to ask for :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)