• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Age difference volume whatever. (2 Viewers)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Right now ive been hooking up with a 22 year old.
Last year (i was 17) i had this 26 police officer who was keen on me, but i dont think it was his age that put me off.
I have a couple of friends who were 17/18 and were with 30 year olds and the like.

Oh and this couple on today tonight... she was 99, he was 51.
omg i saw that one on today tonight! everyone thought they were mother and son right? and they didnt want to have public displays of affection or something

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
We were talking about age differences at work last night, so i was wondering... what's the biggest age difference you've ever had in a relationship?

Or alternatively, what's the greatest age difference you've ver encountered (friend, family etc.)?

What's the max age difference you could go?

Share thoughts/stories/experiences here.
A year has always been the oldest for me, wow.
The highest I'd go would probably be three

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
_muse_ said:
omg i saw that one on today tonight! everyone thought they were mother and son right? and they didnt want to have public displays of affection or something
Oh yes i saw that one as well... but in that one it was like 60 and 30... this one was on the other night.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Only ever had two girlfriends and I've been older than both of them, but not by much. First I was a month older, and current one I am a little less than three months older.
Works out fine.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
my current boyfriend is two years older but the oldest for me so far is i think 3? so yeah. nothing too exciting. i don't think i could go someone younger though.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
y not, nothing wrong with a younger man.

Youngest for me was 10, nah jokes lol

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
My close is going out with someone who is now 28 (shes 19). But its nothing now: it was gross when she was 16, and he was 25. A friend of mine, her friend is engaged (who is also 19) to a 32 year old which is,in my opinion, too much of an age difference. Shes just started living, and he's done all the things he wanted to...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i know someone around our age (ie 20) who's going out with 60 year olds.

mind you it's very complicated and a helluva long story, but it's still very. fucking. disturbing.

especially when the 60 year old has children who are older than him.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahah i know.

well i actually knew the 60 year olds before the 20 year old because know the 60 year old's kid. like i said, long story.

they're open with it, they go out in public, and i mean the 20 year old's parents have actually met the older ones etc.

there's a lot more to teh story but i cbf :p i'm used to it now but i still shudder when i think about it :|

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what is wrong with girls dating younger guys. well c'mon 1 year isnt a big diffrence, is it?!?!

i am still 16 and will be 16 until july 30. i amin year 12 as well. its so hard to find a gf when your the youngest in the gradde for sure, both in your school and out of school. it really gives me the shits when girls say " i dont go for younger guys" well fuck you all! 1 year or just over 1 year difference younger should not be a problem!

Last edited:

stainmepink

HSC
wrong_turn said:
what is wrong with girls dating younger guys. well c'mon 1 year isnt a big diffrence, is it?!?!

i am still 17 and will be 17 until july 30. i amin year 12 as well. its so hard to find a gf when your the youngest in the gradde for sure, both in your school and out of school. it really gives me the shits when girls say " i dont go for younger guys" well fuck you all! 1 year or just over 1 year difference younger should not be a problem!

yeh i agree. theres no problem with going out with younger guys! people who are against that base their point of view on something so superficial. -__-

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
my boyfriend is 4 months older than me and that suits me fine. i like to perve at older guys (say, 30-40 year olds) but the oldest i would actually date would probably be 27...which is 8 years, the same age gap as my parents.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
at this age anything more than 4 years can get a little creepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)