• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Age difference volume whatever. (2 Viewers)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
i think along the same lines except without the sex part, u sick fuck. lol

xx__savannah

HSC
I've only ever been with one serious boyfriend, and we're 2 years and one grade apart. I don't mind it at all -- he's always there to help me or to pick me up if I need it. The only bad part is that becasue I've just turned 16, parents were threatening to try and press charges against him for sex with a minor. And now he's almost 18, so they'll start talking about statutory rape soon...

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
ur parents sound like over protective dicks, just cut their throats in ya sleep.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
can i keep my conscience?

Drunkenly hooked up with a 16-and-5-month year old. I am 18-and-7-months. Oh..by the way, im the girl hes the guy. So...what opinions do we have? I found out later he hasnt actually been...quite so involved...with a chick before. *shudders* Btw, my interpretation of hooking up = making out or whatever else yas call it. And it went over the space of the night, and thats all it ever will. Aaanyway. Opinions?

Answering original question, ive only gone out with people coupla months apart in age

pretty pink

HSC
my boyfriend is 2yrs older than me...u dont really notice the difference
personally i wouldnt go for someone who is like 5 or 6 yrs older than me, but thats just me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)