• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cantebury Bulldogs Win! (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hmm.. if the roosters didnt get that penalty, they *THEN* would of won... lolz its how it is, face the truth and nothing but the truth.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
hey nerd i got sumthin 2 say 2 u ....

bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won bulldogs won

guess thats not old cause it just happened .... stop living in da past man

doggies won whether u like it or not and they deserved 2 win

its da roosters fault, blame them 4 letting bulldogs win, if they deserved it then we wouldnt b having this discussion!

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
nerd2die7 said:
These guys play professional football. You don't go around raping people then denying it at that level.

Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists Bulldogs are rapists

therefore are undeserving of the Premiership title.

If people are still talking about them raping their way to the top, obviously it's not getting old. Go shove your head in a bongo.
it gets old for bulldogs supporters because after just about every win all anyone has to say is 'bloody rapists'. the people who were trying to prosecute them don't have enough evidence to do so. we know the media like to hype things up because that's how they work. what happened to 'it was a close game, well done dogs'? i know i would have posted something like that if the roosters won.

i'm actually really glad that the dogs did win, not just because i'm a supporter but to spite you and everyone else that hates them for that reason.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
agreed with fornstar, roosters did not deserve that match, they were outclassed (by rapists if u will--rememba thats irrelevant) ON THE FIELD...they had their chances, especially late in the game, all they needed was one try

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Supra said:
agreed with fornstar, roosters did not deserve that match, they were outclassed (by rapists if u will--rememba thats irrelevant) ON THE FIELD...they had their chances, especially late in the game, all they needed was one try
no one could reasonably foresee that, or could u's?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Asquithian said:
so what exactly happened to that women up the coast? I suppose 6 players sung her bedtime stories?

There may have been enough evidence to show that it is likely that they did it...however not enough to show that they did it beyond reasonable doubt
the girl hated the bulldogs so much, that she wanted to frame the team for cash, u'd see what girls can do now :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Congratulations to the Bulldogs, they have been through a lot this year:).

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
Asquithian said:
so what exactly happened to that women up the coast? I suppose 6 players sung her bedtime stories?

There may have been enough evidence to show that it is likely that they did it...however not enough to show that they did it beyond reasonable doubt
ok so if it's likely then it must have happened?

read the last sentence you just wrote again.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
omg!!!! u ppl r worse den da roosters defence, attack and coaching staff!!!

"sux shit if ur a roosters ... sux shit if ur a roosters fan"

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
^ OII U, ASQUITHIAN GET OUT OF THIS THEAD HUN...

this thread is for supporters, cnt u read HOBBIES, INTRESTS & SPORT not to discuss ur news n current affair, u have said enouf. GET OUT ><

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I wonder why Dog supporters are so happy. It will never be the same again, even if we win it again next yr. This yr we had something to prove, and rightly so. I can honestly and reasonably say that maybe a few of them did misbehave themselves, but the majority of the players wouldn't have been involved. Players such as Price, El Masri, O'Meley, Mason and Sherwin wouldn't have been in it, not mentioning some of the others. I believe it's just reward for all the fucked up criticisms, and for all you haters, go eat shit. 2004 belongs to the Dogz, and rightly so.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Asquithian said:

yo law dude, if u were are barrister u wouldnt be able to sue to team, thinking a crown presecutor did it and didnt get thru.

Generator

HSC
N/A
http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/10/02/1096527988748.html

'In February a 20-year-old woman alleged she had been gang raped by up to six Bulldogs players after a pre-season trial at a Coffs Harbour resort. After a two-month investigation police announced there was insufficient evidence to charge anyone, though Detective Chief Inspector Jason Breton noted there was physical evidence of rape.'

I feel like Asquithian with all this linking and emphasis adding...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
the girl hated the bulldogs so much, that she wanted to frame the team for cash, u'd see what girls can do now :p
LoL
How about this, the girl wanted more, but the Dogs didn't want to give it to her, so she accused them of gang rape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)