• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cantebury Bulldogs Win! (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
omg cant we celebrate our winnings with out being accused of rape and other shit!!!!!!!!?????????

get over it roosters lost..

Merethrond said:
Congratulations to the Bulldogs, they have been through a lot this year:).
I am happy that the Bulldogs won! It is just with all this talk of raping, I was just curious:).

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
hey cjb dont choke on those sore grapes of urs ok ...

yea i spoke 2 hunt he said his sorry, but come da kids only 17 and unlike players like hodges and walker, u cant really blame him cause he lacks experience in big games

not like hodges however, his famous 4 fuk ups in big games (lets go bac state of origin a couple of yrs ago)

but ill leave u with this thought .... in 200o broncos v roosters

u lost that game as well

serzly im surprised u roosters cant handle defeat beta, im sure u woiuld b us e 2 it by now

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
i wouldnt give a shit what team it was...
Good.
I like to see the same stance that you're having right now when your dad gives your mum a slap. Keep it up being an ambassador for violence against women.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LoL.
Roosters just can't face the fact that they lost 3 out of their last 4 GFs.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
bye bye freddy

should of retired after warriors gf

only gf u could win

xsb

Raping aside, does anyone believe that the bulldogs punishment in 2002 for salary cap rorting was harsh enough?

How does them winning a premiership 2 years later discourage other teams from doing the same thing???

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
nit said:
Hehe...St George had one Raper and won a helluva lot of premierships, imagine how many more tthe doggies r going to win :D
I don't even think a Lebo will find that one funny.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
nit said:
Hehe...St George had one Raper and won a helluva lot of premierships, imagine how many more tthe doggies r going to win :D
its resilient i tell ya! :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
cjb said:
Raping aside, does anyone believe that the bulldogs punishment in 2002 for salary cap rorting was harsh enough?

How does them winning a premiership 2 years later discourage other teams from doing the same thing???
They lost their chance in 2002 to play in the finals. That's a big enough punishment for the club, the players and the supporters.
If that doesn't discourage other clubs then I like to see them go for it. The Roosters has been sayin shit about the salary cap for ages, maybe they'll go for it next time.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
cjb said:

a lot of sponsors withdrawed on them u noe? like Bing Lee had a proposal but left after scandal.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
i dont think my father would do something as low as that...unless of course you support voilence against women as an expression of your manliness?
LoL. Yeah I support violence, against dickheads.
If a woman is a bitch, then she deserves to be slapped, but I wouldn't do it, other women will.

xsb

LMF^^ said:
They lost their chance in 2002 to play in the finals. That's a big enough punishment for the club, the players and the supporters.
If that doesn't discourage other clubs then I like to see them go for it. The Roosters has been sayin shit about the salary cap for ages, maybe they'll go for it next time.
u think not playing one finals is a good deterrence?
come off it, from that rorting they were able to get the likes of andrew ryan and didnt have to let go of much. they let go of like darrell trindall
from that rorting theyve been able to stock up and get a team that will be strong for years to come

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
cjb said:

Yes, they were sure to win the Premiership in 2002. That would mean so much to the players and club. They couldn't give much more of a harsher penalty anyway. Imagine a ten year ban or something:rolleyes:. That would be ridiculous:eek:!

Last edited:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i think cjb wanted each player 2 lose a limb if they were found 2 b getn 2 much $$$

xsb

Merethrond said:
Yes, they were sure to win the Premiership in 2002. That would mean so much to the players and club. They couldn't give much more of a harsher penalty anyway. Image a 10 year band or something:rolleyes:. That would be ridiculous:eek:!
maybe not a 10yr ban but maybe restricting their salary cap to like 2/3 of the normal one and increase it gradually over a 5yr period.
If they wanna rort the cap so decietfully like they did then they should feel the punishment for than just one season

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
You cant keep dropping the pill and expect to win.............

Finch's field goal didn't pay off...........ahh suck shit you pretty boys form the East....

I feel sorry for Freddy, but on the other hand Pricey got the sendoff he deserved!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Asquithian said:
haha none of your can argue...all of you use personal insults to argue...:p

anyways good on the bulldogs for winning...
said that and none of this would of happen :p hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)